Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dave...

T V O R

Fans of Top Gear (that includes me) will be pleased to know that a new Freeview channel called ‘Dave’ (channel 19 on Freeview) shows Top Gear several times a day. The channel was launched today. You may have to rescan your set top box.

The American episode is on at 8.00pm where they bye a car each for under a $1000 :thumbsup:

But who is Dave ?

No one... The name is based on the idea that "everyone knows a bloke called Dave". It shows cult comedy and game shows aimed at young men :thumbsup:

Discovered this by chance on me Virgin Media box....

15 minutes until Red Dwarf and then Bottom and then Two pints of Lager - What a line up!

No one... The name is based on the idea that "everyone knows a bloke called Dave". It shows cult comedy and game shows aimed at young men :thumbsup:

I heard that myself, absolutely woeful idea to call a channel something for that reason. You're just as likely to know a Dave that always smells/always pees himself when drunk/is a paedo... the list goes on.

Having said that, if they keep showing good telly I'll start tuning in

Sorry to be so late posting but this channel is AMAZING!

It's showing all the old 'Who line is it anyway' episodes from back in the 90's they are more funnier this time round!

Tis indeed a good channel.. was sat watching Top Gear on it with Dave (FlatPack).. who was most amused at the name :P

Had a few spare minutes this morning before I left for work, so to relieve the boredom I flicked through the channels on the Virgin Media boxes and Top Gear had started at 7am on the Dave channel - half an hour before I flicked over onto the channel....was well impressed with that, it's got to be better than GM:TV in the morning! :lol:

I love dave

Give's Hou a pat on the back for "coming out" :unsure:

now you know im not like that

and i cant come out of the closet, cant see the door for all the shoes

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links