Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Haha@england

JappyBeast

Stevie G la's fault, if he'd have netted that great chance at 1-0 England would have won easily but a great chance is missed & they get beat, that's football at the top level for you. Bet he doesn't have a bad word said against him in the press though

What a joke... !

Come on Scotland!

good start :rolleyes:

Yes, come on Scotland.

I'd love for them to have something other than England's exit to celebrate.

Bring on the world champions.. if we were offered what we have now at the start, we would have bitten their hands off! :yahoo::toast:

Bring on the world champions.. if we were offered what we have now at the start, we would have bitten their hands off! :yahoo::toast:

And if we play like that am sure we'll find out why they're the world champs .

Being a West Brom fan this is a very familiar feeling.

Although I have to admit I did like the commentary on Radio 5. We don't have 'posh' tv in our house so if it ain't on 1 2 3 4 or 5 I listen on the wireless. Tonights commentary due to one reason or another was done over a phone line, it was like listening to eastern european football about 20 years ago, full of crackles and whistles. Had a certain nostalgic feeling towards it!

Still, didn't change the result though, shocking!

Why can't we have an England manager with a bit of PASSION!

Why can't we have an England manager with a bit of PASSION!

Because anybody with the balls to say what they think get absolutely hounded by the press before results are even considered, ask Mourinho. The England manager gets enough crap from the press without having that to try to overcome on top

I have to say I left the pub with my face a little red after that performance...

Although that ref was probably the worst I've ever seen, he wasn't biased, and rooney may have been offside for that goal, I'm not sure, but gerrard should have put that chance away. Either way we deserved no more than we got in all honesty, we were awful.

I have to say I left the pub with my face a little red after that performance...

Although that ref was probably the worst I've ever seen, he wasn't biased, and rooney may have been offside for that goal, I'm not sure, but gerrard should have put that chance away. Either way we deserved no more than we got in all honesty, we were awful.

I didn't think the ref had such a bad game, he got a massive decision wrong but apart from that I thought he was quite average. England were poor, it's easy to blame the ref for a loss after he made a wrong decision but England had more than enough time to get back into the game but didn't perform on the night & didn't deserve to get anything from the game. I know McClaren had a go at him but I think he only did that in a desperate attempt to keep some of the pressure off himself

Absolutely gutting. It's gunna be no fun at all watching the Euro Champs if England don't get there.

Can't see it happening at all now though, we are in the fate of either Israel and Andorra - whopee do!

:(

I didn't think the ref had such a bad game, he got a massive decision wrong but apart from that I thought he was quite average. England were poor, it's easy to blame the ref for a loss after he made a wrong decision but England had more than enough time to get back into the game but didn't perform on the night & didn't deserve to get anything from the game. I know McClaren had a go at him but I think he only did that in a desperate attempt to keep some of the pressure off himself

I wasn't blaming the ref, it's just that I thought he made a lot of bad decisions (against both teams), although many were down to the linesmen I suppose, such as corners, goal kicks etc. was the main thing, apart from the penalty obviously.

I think we'll be lucky to qualify now in all honesty.

Absolutely gutting. It's gunna be no fun at all watching the Euro Champs if England don't get there.

Eh??

one more space for a decent side then !!!!!

I didn't see this as a shock, as I've always liked the way the old Eastern bloc countries play football. They work hard for each other, not really any superstars to speak of, but a team comprised of committed footballers. Any trip into their homeland will be a test for most teams.

The main problem with England is that we are so familiar with the players and what they do week in week out for their clubs. When they don't replicate it for the national team we feel robbed ! I didn't think England were as bad as people are making out tonight, but in reality the earlier qualifying games were where we lost the points and subsequently left us in this 'wait and see' situation. If we can't steamroller a team like Macedonia then should we really be going to the Euro Champs??

Did anyone else notice that Gus Hiddinks assistant on his right in the dugout was Gary Sinise from CSI New York??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links