Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Saw This Mr2 Before?

Steve-O 2006

Just been going through my Phone pics and noticed this MR2 that I saw down at Matlock when I was on holiday. Has anyone else saw it? -

dsc00528mediumos4.jpg

dsc00529mediumvw0.jpg

dsc00530mediumid0.jpg

dsc00531mediumbf2.jpg

dsc00532mediumhl2.jpg

I like the paint job on it. The skull on the bonnet and !Removed! tissue / muscle (or what ever it is under your skin) looks amazing and from looking at it, it all looks airbrushed on so Im guessing it cost a Few £*,000!!! I also like the way the Headlights have been smoothed over but surely its illegal to have them removed? (or is it legal to have your front fog lights converted to headlights and use them instead?) Also the interior is very nice :)

Bits that I didnt like were the bones down the side of it and the height, it defintaly needs lowered (unless it was on hydrolics and was just in the air to get over the feild??). Plus it needs a rear spoiler, Personally I think MR2's look strange / unfinished with no rear spoiler.

You went on holiday to Matlock?

Yea, well this place just outside Matlock. Why ;)...

I live right next to it, always think its a good idea to go there and then get bored after 20 mins!

You went on holiday to Matlock?

Yea, well this place just outside Matlock. Why ;)...

I live right next to it, always think its a good idea to go there and then get bored after 20 mins!

lol, I think thats what everyone thinks when they live somewhere and hear someones gone on holiday there :D. We didnt actaully spend that much time in Matlock (only realy went in for shopping at Safeway I think it was and had a quick look around), we mainly just went to the places around it eg Chatsworth house, Alton Towers etc. The campsite we stopped on was called Lickpenny. does everyone have a heavy right foot around there? The amount of cars racing down that country road was unbeleivable LOL it was like a race track. Plus the bikes seem to like to fly around there as well, they were hitting the limiter in most gears and you could hear them going for miles! Was quite fun listening to them all at night :)

Have you saw this car around your area before??

There are loads of MR2's round my way but never seen this one beofre, looks like the sort of car that only see's daylight once a month!

I saw it at the Atherstone Vehicle Show in Warwickshire a month or so back.

It looks stunning "in the metal"....................It did not appear to be allied to any of the car clubs there.

It looks alot better in real life.

Another 2 things I dont like on it are the wheels (look a little cheap) and the mirrors look way to small (Is it legal to have mirrors that size??).

I remember someone in the workshop where I work said you can have vehicals MOT'd + insured for Daytime use only meaning you dont need headlights so maybe they get around it by doing that?

i to saw it at Atherstone Vehicle Show in Warwickshire, i didnt think much to it to be honest, if u like that kind of think...........

I don't get it, the owner must have spent an absolute fortune making the car look like that & it looks far worse than a standard MR2

What the hell is stuck to the rear 1/4 windows??

What's the point in those things??? lol.

If it's a N/A it's even worse... lol

Someone key it.... lol. (joking!)... but imagine that! How bad if it was keyed! Ouch! £££££

I think remove them things from the rear windows, remove the airbrushed bones etc that go down the sides, put some nicer wheels on, put some nicer mirrors on, lower it and fire a rear spoiler on and it will look alot better.

When you see the car in real life the paint job is amazing when the sun hits it (would be even better without them bones down the side!!)

I think drop a match in the hideous creature,

Veilside kits on Mr2 is just sooooooooo wrong, n if you want cool art work get a tattoo or buy a picture n hang it on ur wall,

It's just a wrong car on every single level

Personally I think its been well done... the artwork is very good...

however I dont like it at all.. not to my taste... I am all for alternative... btu that kinda mings IMO lol

Veilside kit is prolly one of the nastier kits for the MR2 IMO too...

Nice colour

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links