Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No Longer A Toyota Owner

sotal

Well it's finally happened, I no longer own a toyota the celica has now gone :(

I'm sure I'll get another toyota at some point - it's been the best car I've owned but after nearly 4 years it was time for a change.

For the minute I've got a Land Rover Discovery to replace it which is great in it's own way - just a bit shocking to put £85 in diesel in!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I went the other way, Landrover >Toyota.

For the minute I've got a Land Rover Discovery to replace it which is great in it's own way - just a bit shocking to put £85 in diesel in!

Veg oil :D

£85 :eek:

Bet you checked underneath the Disco the first time you filled it, to make sure it wasn't pouring out of a hole in the tank.

I have plans - already trialling a bit in another vehicle.

£85 :eek:

Bet you checked underneath the Disco the first time you filled it, to make sure it wasn't pouring out of a hole in the tank.

I did - worryingly though at about £60 and it kept going for another £25 - even looked inside to see if it was filling the boot or the foot wells :lol:

I did - worryingly though at about £60 and it kept going for another £25 - even looked inside to see if it was filling the boot or the foot wells :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::thumbsup:

I'm sure I'll get another toyota at some point - it's been the best car I've owned but after nearly 4 years it was time for a change.

Must be something in the air. Just got rid of the Pajero and bought another Disco.

Why did you get rid of the Celica. Have both. :D

Know what you mean about the fuel though. I stopped when it got to £50. Too scary. :lol:

J-LotheDisco.jpg

karmas right , veg oil it , svo from lidl at 49p a litre mixed 70/30 , or 60/40 with derv , even add a few litres of unleaded to thin it futher if need be.

a work mate went to london return on pure svo in a disco, once it was running and hot.

As you can see from the pics below I too moved from a 2 door to a 4x4.... I hope you enjoy the new car though :)

Must be something in the air. Just got rid of the Pajero and bought another Disco.

Why did you get rid of the Celica. Have both. :D

Know what you mean about the fuel though. I stopped when it got to £50. Too scary. :lol:

J-LotheDisco.jpg

That looks very tidy for a 200tdi, I couldn't keep the celica as well, I couldn't justify it along with the series landrover as well, and the wifes car and the motorbike :lol:

Been very impressed so far bought it cheap because it wouldn't start properly - glow plug circuit was dead so it wouldn't start at all in the cold weather and was bad at starting in good weather, 2 glow plugs later and some wd40 on the contacts for the relay and all is perfect! It's a 300tdi ES

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links