Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Its Here Again!

JappyBeast

I'm so gutted that the clocks are going to change once again and the evil white of winter is forcing summer to retreat.

Well we are here again, leaves falling off the tree's, frosted windows in the morning.

Anyone got plans for Halloween or bonfire night?

I'm having a massive bonfire night party with a big firepit and rockets!

Got loads of food going on too,

Chilie

Cheese and potato pie

Bonfire toffee

Cinder toffee

Toffee apples

Mushy peas

Potato and onion soup

Burgers.

Then I'm gonna get into bed and wait for Spring time again (cant wait!!!!)

Me... I'm gonna go for hibernation... if its good enough for hedgehogs it's good enough for me! ;)

Otherwise I've been invited to a Halloween Party this weekend at my brothers place which should be a good laugh :thumbsup:

haloween is some lads house warming but i dunno whats going on lol, and bonfire night...on the 3rd am going to the tetney one with Jess and maybe chubby brown lol then on the 5th to a pub party :D

This is undoubtedly my favorite time of year, the Autumn colours and the sweet smell of decay.

Halloween, a chance to unleash the inner child.

Then on to Fireworks night :blowup: Bonfires, all the colours and explosions of the fireworks and all the great foods associated with it.

Running down to Christmas and hopefully having some snow to play with as well. :newyear:

Also we get an extra hours sleep as well, its all Good......

:yahoo:

Its not all good!!!

Good is waking up to pure hot sun and knowing you are going to get a whole saturday in the garden not feeling cold!

I suffer from SAD!

Its not all good!!!

Good is waking up to pure hot sun and knowing you are going to get a whole saturday in the garden not feeling cold!

I suffer from SAD!

It all depends on what you are doing :rolleyes:

We get a brilliant fireworks display every year put on by the two local councils at Strathclyde Country Park.

Attracts thousands every year. :)

MMMMMMMM Bonfire night...I like to find a high vantage point and look out over the town at all the fires and watch the fireworks going off.

I do like this time of year its sunny and warm ish but not that much rain.

Also we get an extra hours sleep as well, its all Good......

That depends on which shift your doing! Copped for the 13 hour night shift to many times! :(

Wish I was in Singapore, no need for big coats and jumpers there :lol::lol:

I do like Autumn, the different colours, a nip in the air. :)

Enjoy a good fireworks display........but hate fireworks going off for weeks before and after the day :angry:

Halloween.....just more c%&p from America! :censor:

Enjoy a good fireworks display........but hate fireworks going off for weeks before and after the day :angry:

Hi Fuj, dont like to be a damp squib :lol: (pardon the pun) but I agree, fireworks should not be available to everyone.

Proper organised displays would be better all round for everyone :thumbsup:

heads for the door.

Hi Fuj, dont like to be a damp squib :lol: (pardon the pun) but I agree, fireworks should not be available to everyone.

heads for the door.

I totaly agree...but even orgainised displays can go wrong.

But aren't some Council's banning bonfires due to the smoke they give off??? therefore adding to global warming???

heads for the door.

I totaly agree...but even orgainised displays can go wrong.

But aren't some Council's banning bonfires due to the smoke they give off??? therefore adding to global warming???

I saw a kid after being badly burned playing with this stuff, it scared the crap out of me. Proper organised ones

are the way to go and :thumbsup: But you are right the councils round our way are removing bonfires, they are

saying for safety reasons.

was in the car with Jess the other night, parked up just chatting and some :censor:s in a corsa were lighting rockets and throwing them at cars. IDIOTS

Cleethorpes used to have an ace bonfire down the beach but the council stopped it years ago because there "was too many people" and it kept getting washed away lol

I imagine on Saturday 3rd Nov or Sunday 4th Nov night we'll go to a local display at Orsett Showground (did see an advert for it but can't remember what day it's on!). We used to have fireworks and friends round at home but don't feel safe doing this anymore...the big displays are always good, must remember to take scarf/gloves and a big coat too.

I love Autumn & Winter - especially chilling out infront of the TV with a hot drink of an evening and everywhere being all crisp, white and frosty...had to scrape the first frost of the season off the car this morning (with the help of de-icer) and it really feels like we're getting a proper Autumn...and it won't be all that long before the Christmas Tree goes up either :D :D

Not a big fan of halloween that much, will no doubt grab some cheap packs of sweets and give them the trick or treaters that always come knocking.

heads for the door.

We used to go to the big display near Chester Zoo that was great, enjoyed that :D

But don't like fireworks on sale to the public because of:

was in the car with Jess the other night, parked up just chatting and some :censor:s in a corsa were lighting rockets and throwing them at cars. IDIOTS

Seen a similar thing, with kids / teenagers throwing fireworks at each other and anyone else passing by :(

I love Autumn & Winter - especially chilling out infront of the TV with a hot drink of an evening and everywhere being all crisp, white and frosty...had to scrape the first frost of the season off the car this morning (with the help of de-icer) and it really feels like we're getting a proper Autumn...and it won't be all that long before the Christmas Tree goes up either :D :D

Not a big fan of halloween that much, will no doubt grab some cheap packs of sweets and give them the trick or treaters that always come knocking.

My kind of Autumn and Winter too! :thumbsup:

Halloween - Don't mind the little tot's (supervisored by their parents) all dressed up knocking the door :D

It's the gang's of young teenage lads. Feel sorry for the old folks when these mobs are roaming the street's, banging on doors. :angry:

when i was in school i used to think knock door running was cool lol

i'd neve do summat stupid like chuck fireworks at cars though. do they not realise that petrol explodes?

i'd neve do summat stupid like chuck fireworks at cars though. do they not realise that petrol explodes?

Gaz, I think you'll find that they do, they just dont give a crap :angry:

Gaz, I think you'll find that they do, they just dont give a crap :angry:

Maybe if you strapped a firework to them and then lit it they would see the error of their ways :blowup:

hi

hope you dont mind me joining your conversation,

i do love this time of year to and plan to go to an organised event more for my 7yr old tho have begun to think i go an stand in a cold field once a year to watch the same fireworks in a different order..lol.

lurrve halloween and am having a party on saturday so am currently looking for weird things to put in jars..lol. :cheers::death::giljotiini:

xSJx

Too right !!! When did it stop being halloween and become Trick or Treat. Had a kid asking the other day for a penny for the guy...........didn't even have a guy !!! what a tool !

so I quizzed him a bit more and he didn't even know the significance of the guy........what a tool

in the end I relented and gave him...................a penny. Well, it was what he asked for. Didn't seem grateful though...........there's just no pleasing some people.

I feel sorry for the pets at this time of year.

Furious George loves the fireworks. She usually spends most of the time chasing the lights in the sky !

got to say, i dont really 'celebrate' halloween.. as my family dont believe in it and say it is jst american crap, which is true.. plus i find it a little cheeky, the whole trick or treat thing.. good morals for kids eh.. lol

i am however a good believer of a good party and a nite out.. and am gettin dressed up as either a busy bee or a gangster..lol

as for bonfire nite, think i either be round the pub.. not jst just for the alcohol..:P but they have a decent bonfire. :)

good morals for kids eh.. lol

You spend the whole year telling them never to talk to strangers..........then encourage them to knock on strangers doors and ask for a treat . :unsure:

I really hate this time of year.....

Halloween

Bonfire night

cold weather

short days

impending Christmas

Roll on March so I can look forward to....

Spring and Summer

hotter days

holidays

longer days

Barbeques

Luverly B)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links