Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Well Its Here Again!

JappyBeast

This is undoubtedly my favorite time of year, the Autumn colours and the sweet smell of decay.

Halloween, a chance to unleash the inner child.

Then on to Fireworks night :blowup: Bonfires, all the colours and explosions of the fireworks and all the great foods associated with it.

Running down to Christmas and hopefully having some snow to play with as well. :newyear:

Also we get an extra hours sleep as well, its all Good......

:yahoo:

Is this another one of your jokes?

Roll on March so I can look forward to....

Spring and Summer

hotter days

holidays

longer days

Barbeques

Luverly B)

I'm with you on this one!

This is undoubtedly my favorite time of year, the Autumn colours and the sweet smell of decay.

Halloween, a chance to unleash the inner child.

Then on to Fireworks night :blowup: Bonfires, all the colours and explosions of the fireworks and all the great foods associated with it.

Running down to Christmas and hopefully having some snow to play with as well. :newyear:

Also we get an extra hours sleep as well, its all Good......

:yahoo:

Is this another one of your jokes?

Not as such

Too right !!! When did it stop being halloween and become Trick or Treat.

:g::g: Hmmmmmm, being a halloween lover I've been giving this one a bit of thought. Yes I would agree the

Americans have taken halloween, done what they do with everyting (plagerised it) turned it into crap and re-

named it so it looks like it was theirs all along. So I thought a short history lesson was in order, and lets claim

it back !!!!!!!!

October 31'st was the Celtic New years Eve when they believed the souls of the dead could walk side by side with

the living and be seen by all who dared to venture out of their homes after dark.The Celts celebrated the end of

summer on what is now "Hallows Eve" and welcomed the season of darkness and cold on November 1st with many

strange festivities and rituals.

Townsfolk would build large fires in a public area and dance around them all night, no doubt hoping the noise and

flames would keep the dead, who they believed had risen for the evening, as far away as possible.

Many people inadvertently continue the same tradition to this day by lighting candles and placing them inside carved

out pumpkin heads outside their homes to ward off any witches or ghosts who happen to be passing by.

People wore elaborate masks in an attempt to hide their identity on Hallows Eve, hoping this would trick the ghouls and

spirits into believing the wearer was one of the roaming dead- this is why we dress up in costumes on Halloween.

So lets stick TWO fingers (not one, as that is the american way) up at the Yanks, and do Halloween the British

way. ;)

aah fuzzer.....of course ..:huh: is it fuzzy? lol

here here dave! and sadly there is no smiley with two fingers so heres the closest thing i could find for the americans...:chair:

i dont like the trick or treaking myself but looove dressin up and making my house look all goth...

went to claires accessories yesterday for witch stuff for party and now i look like a 27yr old EMO type person..:lol2: oh well people already think i have begun my midlife crisis early.

Too right !!! When did it stop being halloween and become Trick or Treat.

:g::g: Hmmmmmm, being a halloween lover I've been giving this one a bit of thought. Yes I would agree the

Americans have taken halloween, done what they do with everyting (plagerised it) turned it into crap and re-

named it so it looks like it was theirs all along. So I thought a short history lesson was in order, and lets claim

it back !!!!!!!!

October 31'st was the Celtic New years Eve when they believed the souls of the dead could walk side by side with

the living and be seen by all who dared to venture out of their homes after dark.The Celts celebrated the end of

summer on what is now "Hallows Eve" and welcomed the season of darkness and cold on November 1st with many

strange festivities and rituals.

Townsfolk would build large fires in a public area and dance around them all night, no doubt hoping the noise and

flames would keep the dead, who they believed had risen for the evening, as far away as possible.

Many people inadvertently continue the same tradition to this day by lighting candles and placing them inside carved

out pumpkin heads outside their homes to ward off any witches or ghosts who happen to be passing by.

People wore elaborate masks in an attempt to hide their identity on Hallows Eve, hoping this would trick the ghouls and

spirits into believing the wearer was one of the roaming dead- this is why we dress up in costumes on Halloween.

So lets stick TWO fingers (not one, as that is the american way) up at the Yanks, and do Halloween the British

way. ;)

I HAVE REMOVED THE PHOTO OF A VACUUM CLEANER THAT SOMEONE LEFT, SO IF YOU THINK THE

ABOVE SUCKS, THEN WHY NOT JUST SAY SO ?

I HAVE REMOVED THE PHOTO OF A VACUUM CLEANER THAT SOMEONE LEFT, SO IF YOU THINK THE

That was me.

The vacuum cleaner was not any reflection on your posting. I corrected an html tag in your post in the quote section.

This makes the thread neater and easier to read for everyone. The vacuum cleaner is merely a sign that 'housekeeping' has been !

There are loads of them in threads all over this forum. If i thought a thread or posting sucked then I'd just say so.

Apologies for the misunderstanding !

Back on topic though ( sort of ).........Andy, do you realise that someone has stolen your neck?

THAT SOMEONE LEFT, SO IF YOU THINK THE

That was me.

The vacuum cleaner was not any reflection on your posting. I corrected an html tag in your post in the quote section.

This makes the thread neater and easier to read for everyone. The vacuum cleaner is merely a sign that 'housekeeping' has been !

There are loads of them in threads all over this forum. If i thought a thread or posting sucked then I'd just say so.

Apologies for the misunderstanding !

Fair do's, I've been a member of other forums where it means something entirely different ;)

The vacuum cleaner is a TOC legend!

Em, I'll send you one if you want!!!

The dreaded vacuum cleaner caused a lot of unrest on another 4X4 forum I was a member of in a past life.

Classical case of a picture painting a thousand words. Some members had for a signature "if its got t*ts or

tyres it will cost you money". And no I'm not telling you which forum it was. ;)

The vacuum cleaner is a TOC legend!

Em, I'll send you one if you want!!!

The dreaded vacuum cleaner caused a lot of unrest on another 4X4 forum I was a member of in a past life.

Classical case of a picture painting a thousand words. Some members had for a signature "if its got t*ts or

tyres it will cost you money". And no I'm not telling you which forum it was. ;)

USA Bumper Stickers.....And so true..................

bumpersticker.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links