Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Most Played Song For Me At The Moment..

JappyBeast

Cant stop playing this version of the Foo Fighters - Best of you.

Please wait a few seconds for Video to load!

Good voice but a shame its Lee Ryan from Blue tho!

What is everyone else listening to at the moment?

This a very hard one Jappy, about a 18 months ago I won a 60G video I Pod and I'm

gradually putting my whole cd collection on it, though have not tried any video yet.

The lastest loaded which is what I usually listen to is The Sound of Philadelphia. 1st class

compilation of R&B from 70's/80's takes me right back to my DJ ing days :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Philadelphia was a record label set up to compete with Motown. Anyway 150 cd's down

and still have'nt made a dent on this memory............................

Dave.

Most played song at the moment for me is Freemasons feat. Bailey Tzuke - Uninvited

Awesome cover

This song is also in my top 5 at the moment.

freemasons and uninvited is my no 1 too! it will be no1 lol! better than alanis version lol

love foo fighters too theyre at lincoln and couldnt get tickets..stoppid students getting prioity.boo

also muse and hysteria i cant stop playingin over and over saw them headline at oxygen in ireland this year and OMG!!

why would he ruin an awesome foo fighters song? its a song to rock out to :(

Sometimes a completly different version makes the original even better.. I love the MTV unplugged series. Live lounge is good too.

Anyone heard Jamie Cullum - Frontin'?

why would he ruin an awesome foo fighters song? its a song to rock out to :(

I agree - leave the foo-age alone!

I love their stuff and am going to see them on the 14th November in notts! Only the foo fighters can sing foo fighters songs! B)

oh p.s my most played song at the moment - is foo fighters (Pretender) suprise lol

Well at the moment, my tune has got to be Samim - Heater ... Love Ittttt ... Its hard not to jiggle around to this when you're sitting in your car ... it has to be done :)

Well at the moment, my tune has got to be Samim - Heater ... Love Ittttt ... Its hard not to jiggle around to this when you're sitting in your car ... it has to be done :)

You mean this one ?

Who ever thought accordians would be cool :o :o

You mean this one ?

Wahayyyyy lol ... ye thats exactly what I mean :P ... You only did that to make me jiggle dint you haha ... got my foot tapping and finger clicking :D

Most played for me at the moment is Drowning by Adema.....

For the music track with some pap homemade(by poster not band) video :huh:

I probably shouldnt be listening to this atm rofl

Most played for me at the moment is Drowning by Adema.....

For the music track with some pap homemade(by poster not band) video :huh:

I probably shouldnt be listening to this atm rofl

... Sounds in places very much like Rammstein ... :unsure:

You mean this one ?

Wahayyyyy lol ... ye thats exactly what I mean :P ... You only did that to make me jiggle dint you haha ... got my foot tapping and finger clicking :D

YES :P :lol::lol:

hmm most played...

prolly Dave Gahan - Saw Something

atm...

with something by either Apoptygma Berzerk, Depeche Mode or Mesh as a close second

Samim is a brilliant tune, it was on in the background of Jo Whileys show for ages driving me mad!

Yves Larock is still keeping my head nodding, just reminds me of sitting in the sun! Turbofunk - Gotta move is another decent tune.

Pirates of the caribbean (Tiesto) is actually my most played.

The editors - An end has a start, is my 'drop it down a gear' tune of the moment

Right Beside you - Sophie B Hawkins is my blast from the past tune.

Anything by Jacques Le Cont is amazing, get on Limewire. (depeche mode - a pain that Im used to + New Order - Jet stream)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links