Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clocks

vmail

:( Worked a 7 day week racking up 83 hours followed by the in laws coming round last night for the fireworks and illumonations. I was proper done in looking forward to an extended lie in.................................................. :eek: :!Removed!: I stupidly forgot to change the clocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heh old age sucks lol :ffs:

This stupid outdated act of changing our clocks happens in the USA too :huh:

Why oh why do we keep doing this :unsure: It seems that those north of the border have an arguement to keep this act going but I say let them do it if they want to and us south should stay with BST :)

Eh?

Nobody asked me, no way am I taking the blame for this, and I was up way too early for a Sunday today

The clocks goes back an hour on Sunday in the UK, is it the same thing with europe?

Back an hour here i think. get an extra hour in bed :) 10:04 now on my watch.

Sky TV and laptop says it 10:59 so it must be 11:59 I think, anyway the sun is out and I'm off to the private beach

Haha, thought I had slept in for the Derby game, then realised I hadnt changed my bedside clock, good job I used my mobile as an alarm!

did anyone go out thieving last night?

It's the only night of the year when you can actually be in 2 places at once, thus having a perfect alibi !

It's the only night of the year when you can actually be in 2 places at once, thus having a perfect alibi !

My car is missing!

My car is missing!

Have you checked all your electrical connections?? ;) :P

My car is missing!

Have you checked all your electrical connections?? ;) :P

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links