Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Up Grades

malco 666

Can anyone help??? thinking of changing my 16" alloys on my 2.0 d4d auris t-spirit for 18" alloys with low profile tyres. Will this make a difference to my speedo reading??? :help:

What size are your current tyres.. I'll do a calculation based on them and tell you which 18" you would need.. I suspect at the moment it will be 215/35x18.

What size are your current tyres.. I'll do a calculation based on them and tell you which 18" you would need.. I suspect at the moment it will be 215/35x18.

Hello the tyres on the car are dunlop 205/55/16 hope this will help, thanks for your time :)

I use 225-40/18

That is about exactely right dimension..

Hello Fred and thanks for your replie, was thinking of putting TOYO 225/35/18 with 5 spoke alloys, hoping to have tms front skirt, tms side skirts, and tms rear skirt, and the alloy pedals put on in the next couple of weeks, already got the lowering springs put on, had the rear back doors and the hatch tinted limo black, changed the standard aeriel for a dark chrome stubby aeriel, then save up for the twin exhausts and exhaust spoiler. Do you find a difference in driving and handling with the 18 alloys you put on your auris which looks really nice. :yahoo:

thanx..

well, I have not driven my car without the 18" wheels yet, but I have to put on 16" winter wheels next week so I can tell you how it is then....

I have driven other auris`s with 16", but that was without lowering springs, and that is off course a bit softer.

I think it is a good car to drive, little bit bumpy on bad roads, but what can you expect with 18"....

It is much more direct in the steering and handling with 18", that i have noticed.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links