Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Is The Love?re Internal Amp Below

pauls n/a MR2 GTI

to smd,--- thank you for the link as before it was helpful... but here's the thing....and i am NOT LYING. there was an electrical circuit the exact same as the amp you described bhind the passenger seat, but there was also one in the sub box behind the seat too.

i took both out, i examined them and there were differences but both very similar. i asked a friend who has been installing ice for about 10 years (i asked him previous where the amps were in the car and he said he wasn't familiar so i asked you guys) anyway he says they are both amps, but of different types.... i stopped listening at that point.

i have restored 5 classic porsches, all from the ground up. i know the 924 and 944 inside out, its my bread and butter car, and I could honestly tell you that they do differ, a lot. simple things are located in different places on different cars because as the prodution develops they try and make it easier, more effective and with what parts they have, electrial, switching, fuses, relays, even spark plug head changes for the type of lead they take "as standard" differs due supply availability and cost.

so, i conclude. you were both right, smd you were the most helpful with that link, im using it as the plan for my amp install, but jappy- you were correct, i found it. took a bit of pulling apart but i did so thank you.

i can appreciate anger due to wild goose chases but i do believe every one made their suggestions with the best intentions at heart, and i thank you all, personally if i was called a "PEEP" i would be really ******.

so thanks again guys, and please please stop the aggro.

im sorry if i ****** anyone off with this but i do feel it needed to be said, all comments are welcome.

Paul Quinn

and before it is said, i AM aware my spelling is shocking and the grammer (grammar?) is sh1te, but it is 4am and i have had a beer. So you know.... just putting that out there...yep.

and no im not telling fibs about my job and pics are available. (but not for girls because the boss (better half) will chop my willy off fo shizzle)

thanks guys.

gotta agree.... i like the toms... i ordered one so im going down that path now.

Take some pics when you get it fitted!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links