Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Top Gear Heads Up

Kev Mc

What a class programme...well done boys.!!!!!!!!

I would like a Rolls Royce and one of them ickle cars pls.

And possibly a Typhoon Eurofighter!!!!!!! :lol:

i so love top gear it has to be the funniest show there is...and what do you reckon my odds are of nicking the veyron at MPH07 and getting away with it? I so want one, and I cant believe top gear was near my house again ...3rd time...and i didnt get to see them

SJ

bugger, missed it, was out in Magaluf all day

is the repeat still on wednesday?

lol my mate lives in connigsbrough(sp?) where the base is lol.

SJ they do loads of filming around Lincolnshire and Humberside. LOL

The new roller is spot on :)

It must be a 'man thing' about the Rolls Royce ... The Roller is ok if you like that sorta thing, but it is an 'old mans' car ... ye it might cost a fortune, look very rich and turn a few heads! ... Beach Buggy above this any day :lol:

The problem is its looks to be well done and with keeping in the RR tradition....

But you know as soona s the rappers get their hands on them and dribe them on 24" chome spinners it'll ruin it....

I think its about time they had a "new corniche"

It must be a 'man thing' about the Rolls Royce ... The Roller is ok if you like that sorta thing, but it is an 'old mans' car ... ye it might cost a fortune, look very rich and turn a few heads! ... Beach Buggy above this any day :lol:

Nah, it's about recognising class. I grew up wanting to earn enough money to buy a Ferrari but now if I had enough cash I'd probably choose a Roller instead. If I was going to spend a few hundred grand on a car I'd want to be in all the time & you're not able to do that with supercars because they're so !Removed! uncomfortable & difficult to drive unless you're on a track.

If I see someone driving a Ferrari I admire the car but think there's a good chance that they're a :censor: who loves the attention whereas if I see someone driving a Rolls Royce I guess they're somebody with a lot of class who knows about the better things in life & doesn't feel the need to rub peoples faces in it. I'd buy 1 tomorrow if I could afford 1 & I'm 22 (I'd have an Ariel Atom as well though for my occasional fun)

[

(I'd have an Ariel Atom as well though for my occasional fun)

How about a Noble ? ;)

How about a Noble ? ;)

Nah, not even if I could get 1 for the price of an Atom, which I couldn't. If you want to know why go on youtube & find the clip of Top Gear where Jeremy Clarkson is driving 1, but be prepared to spend the next few months/years trying to re-work your finances so that you can get yourself 20-30 grand to spend on 1. I hate that it's seems so reachable, normally cars that look so fun to drive cost hundreds of grand so it's frustrating to have 1 that's so close & yet so far away

Atom? Pah Ultima GTR ;)

Atom? Pah Ultima GTR ;)

Like it :thumbsup: dont know why but I've allways loved the Lotus Esprit ? (the shape I think)

heads for the door !

Atom? Pah Ultima GTR ;)

:o :P that is rather lovely ... I want one lol

... I've got to say as cars go, I've always loved the Triumph range ... Triumph 2000, The Herald, TR7, TR6, Dolomite Sprint, Toledo & last but not least The Triumph Stag :P ... they are all such legendary cars! ...

I can remember as a little child going out in mum and dads (the family car) Triumph 2000 and said that when I was older I was going to have a car just like it ... it hasnt happened yet! :( ... the quality fantastic and had leather upholstery, was so comfortable ... I broke my heart when it went (I know, I know whatta saddo lol), we had a Herald convertible aswell ... always said I'd have a TR7 aswell and that hasnt happened ... I best pull my finger out Im thinking! lol

& Kev Mc ... I'd like to share your views I really would and at 22 you've got to have your dreams, Im sure I had some back then, well I know I did ... but as time has gone by for me my views have changed dramatically, I used to be impressed by money and possessions, but no more :)

Lol Triumph 2000... my dad had one for parts for a kit car of his... I jacked it up.... the jack moved, the car didn't!

I used to love the Eprit.... then I drove one :P They are......... interesting....

Na your all wrong.. :unsure: ..Had a driving day through work last year...And this car blitzed all on the track....

Guy drove it there from home, then chrged £45 a go and took passengers for a two lap thrill :eek: :eek: around the track...

Blincking heck it was fast...

2006_0305MotorRacing0033.jpg

2006_0305MotorRacing0032.jpg

2006_0305MotorRacing0028.jpg

lol my mate lives in connigsbrough(sp?) where the base is lol.

SJ they do loads of filming around Lincolnshire and Humberside. LOL

so close yet so far :crybaby: have been on waiting list for show for two years now..must be my turn soon..lol

as for dreamcars i think the rolls is vulgar...if i cant have the veyron then would gladly sell my house for an Audi R8

SJx

tghat rolls royce was nice. and not !Removed! about like the ferrari lol who really wants to go through that everytime they wanna move except Nasa :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links