Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hangover Cures?!

JappyBeast

All this talk of beer and getting drunk, what are your hangover cures?

I pretty much dont get them but I do sometimes drink a pint of water before going to bed.

If I eat food I'm usually ok and if I am feeling a bit ropey in the morning I have a nice cup of tea and that settles me!

I find laying down in a dark bedroom helps :wacko:

Other than that I have not found anything that works for me :(

i drink a gallon of juice and the go get a mcdonalds milkshake - hangovers seem to get worse the older i get

Come on Jappy, you know the traditional Scottish hangover cure. Irn Bru, square sausage on a roll + ketchup.

Works every time. :rolleyes:

I love flat sausage with brown sauce

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Can you get them where you are ? Every time we are going to visit some of my wifes family in Lancashire

we get a list. Square sausage, crispy rolls and pies. :lol::lol:

I grew up in Scotland as my mum lives near Edinburgh, had haggis, fried bread and flat sausage with chips and beans and brown sauce every sat night, god I could eat it now.

As far as I know I dont think you can get it down here.

I grew up in Scotland as my mum lives near Edinburgh, had haggis, fried bread and flat sausage with chips and beans and brown sauce every sat night, god I could eat it now.

As far as I know I dont think you can get it down here.

Try Marks & Sparks, a close second to the real thing :thumbsup:

Sleep as long as possible.

If you're still feeling really bad once you're up. Eat food, drink water... then go back to bed with your clothes on.

Sweat it out!! Works for me.

1.switch on xbox 360 ,2. insert gears of war or similar ,3. take a cold one out of the fridge and crack it open , 4.glug half of it and begin level 1 . repeat steps 3+4 , until you feel better.

I usually try to drink a pint of water when I get home & also have plenrty of food. A glass of orange juice seems to have a good effect too, it gives me a heartburn at the best of times but thats far better than a hangover. I always take a glass of water when I go to bed & put it on my bedside cabinet & then every time I wake up (fairly often when I've been on the ale) I have a swig.

When I wake up with a hangover though I usually try to stay in bed for as long as possible to sleep it off but the best thing is to get up & have some food to settle the stomach. I've also found some excercise does a good job, I once went for a game of footy with a hangover & felt great after a bit of running.

Lee Evans got it right though, it's not the alcohol that gives you the hangover, it's the sleep. I've been on the ale, gone to bed & woke up at 6 feeling terrible, other times I've still been drinking at that time & felt fresh as a daisy. It's the sleep that does it

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links