Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Loud Little Person

vmail

I've removed the bell and they are still knocking on the door and front window.

This sign seems to work

The Sign

The CCTV alarm keeps going off every five minutes and they have left the gate opened. ARGH!!!

gonna need a sign for the carol singers soon

lol bah humbug

i went out - but when driving home was stuck in the middle of road while loads of lads on scooters and a gang of young kids were having a massive pumpkin fight - if i drove would of run em over if i didnt would have big pumpkin shaped dint in my car ..hummm tuff decision

SJ

haha my house got egged, Wasn't that busy this year, was loads of them down Jess' area but we were at mine and robbed all the sweets anyways

We didn't get any, but we never do ;)

They can't get near the house anyway... :D

I think its harsh not doing it, these are only little kids and im sure most of you did it when you were little. Didnt you just hate the house where they wouldnt answer the door etc?

i would have answered the door when i got home but no one came it was quite late on tho i had pumpkin in the window and a huge bowl of chocs ready, ...big shame I had to eat them..lol

My sister had a party for the kids so I went to hers & she did the honours of answering the door. My dad stayed in though because he's been sick recently & there was only a couple of groups of kids who knocked. I don't mind the idea at all because it's a bit of fun for kids & a way to get their mitts on some free chocolate. I hate the way instead of the odd egg & bag of flower being thrown it seems to be more acceptable to smash up cars & smash windows nowadays but as long as the kids are doing it for a bit of harmless fun I can't see a problem. As Hou says most of us did it when we were young, why not let the kids do it now?

I never did it when young...... Nor did any of my mates.......

Lol ... I wasnt allowed to do it when I was little, my mum wouldnt allow us to do it and when my mum said no she meant no so we didnt do it, like ever! Just like we werent allowed to hang around by the local shops when it was Guy Fawkes night ... 'penny for the guy' ... she told us it was begging!

We've gone more commercial with 'trick or treat' in the last few years I think ... more like America! ... My three girls arent really into it, but if a friend asks them to go out (like my middle one did last night) they'll tag along! ... All this flour and egg business is rubbish though, how are they ever going to stop that from happening?

You've just got to try Pumpkin Pie though ... yummmmaaayyyy :P

http://www.verybestbaking.com/recipes/detail.aspx?ID=18470

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links