Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Citizenship Test

Fizz

If you'd all like to take your citizenship test HERE and let us know how you got on so we can decide if you're going to stay in the country please?

Pass mark is 18 out of 24.

I scored 17 so will be on the next boat to Pakistan since i hold a dual passport? lol :unsure::lol:

I passed, so I'll stay ;)

oh dear, 10 / 24

luckily, as far back as i can trace my family tree, its all british :P

stupid test anyway.

theres much better ways to test someones ability to live in the UK

:crybaby:

welll I int gunna lie, I failed :( ... but I aint goin nowhere ;) ... because I'm an English Lady hahaaaaaaaaaaa

smartubiks (oh gosh it didnt like the original word I put in) ... I wasnt speaking like a layday lol

Yep Ali Gs style .....

Fit

Not fit

Fit

:lol:

Back on topic those question are a load of crap - what side of the road do we drive on would be a good start :P

Yep Ali Gs style .....

Fit

Not fit

Fit

:lol:

Back on topic those question are a load of crap - what side of the road do we drive on would be a good start :P

Ye lol ... I agree ... I is well up 4 that init ;) Respek

Phew! I passed

Da Ali G is massive !? Is it coz e is black or sumink? Respek sharma! aint no need fo no citizenship in Staines innit

Kingo :thumbsup:

i think we should be like austrailia, where you have to fll a certain criteria to get in

And if you don’t you have to stay on the boat; they won’t let you come on land!!! :lol:

Sounds ideal to me!

Crap quiz that, I have no interest in politics or home affairs so I only got 15/24

Don't worry about it Kev. If they catch you and kick you out of the country just come back in and don't tell them.

That's what most of the world seem to be doing with our 'strict' border controls !

Crap quiz that, I have no interest in politics or home affairs so I only got 15/24

Don't worry about it Kev. If they catch you and kick you out of the country just come back in and don't tell them.

That's what most of the world seem to be doing with our 'strict' border controls !

And claim asylum ;)

I only got 17

Which means I may have to leave, but I dispute one answer which also means I may be breaking the law...lol

I stay in Scotland, and we have recently put fish in charge of Scotland (Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon) and they are seeking independence, if they achieve this then I will leave.....

Ha the Mrs just got 13, so say goodbye she has to go....

And claim asylum ;)

Why Bother.....................just claim benefits !

I only got 17

Which means I may have to leave, but I dispute one answer which also means I may be breaking the law...lol

I stay in Scotland, and we have recently put fish in charge of Scotland (Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon) and they are seeking independence, if they achieve this then I will leave.....

Ditto :thumbsup:

Whether people think these are stupid questions or not, the fact is that these are the type of questions that people from outside the EU, wishing to remain in the UK, have to study and pass, in order to be granted "leave to remain".

Not Citizenship, that is a further process at extra cost to the individual, but only leave to remain.

People from outside the EU, here legally on a work permit, in most cases if not all cases, work here without recourse to public funds. IE, they cannot claim any benefits or tax allowances even though they are paying taxes and national insurance.

I am sure anybody who has filled in a government form for income support or council tax benefit knows just how long and complex they are. The forms for leave to remain are worse! And if you make even a slight mistake on your form and your application is rejected, that individual also loses the application fee which currently stands at £750 for postal applications and £900 for in-person application.

The Life in the UK test which you have just had a go at is a unsurprising a seperate fee.

If the individual is luck enough to get leave to remain and them makes it though a further qualifying period, the fee for Citizenship is another £655.

The link below shows the range of forms an individual has to choose from and the rules and regulations that go with each form:

HM Home Office.

For individuals from within the EU the situation is slightly different but I am sure natives of Portugal, Spain, Italy, Greece, Cypress, Malta and more recently Bulgaria moan about British citizens and others from northern Europe buying holiday homes or retiring in their countries, pushing up their property prices.

There are two sides to every coin.

Oh dear, you will have to replace her with a newer model, how awful, lol

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links