Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Super Sleuth Brings You The Truth

Gearknob

One of our fellow members has been spotted rear-ending someone, failing to leave contact details and to make things worse he cheekily waves off his injured victim with a grin. This fender-bender-member thinks he got away with it. The incident was, however, caught on camera. You know who you are! I feel it is my duty to expose your despicable behaviour.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raistlin

• Gearknob

• chatman

• T V O R

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our fellow members has been spotted rear-ending someone, failing to leave contact details and to make things worse he cheekily waves off his injured victim with a grin. This fender-bender-member thinks he got away with it. The incident was, however, caught on camera. You know who you are! I feel it is my duty to expose your despicable behaviour.

I see TVOR in a new light, Now I understand all the anger and angst

:blushing::blushing::blushing:

Hmmmmmm, might need to post some Village People Videos, maybe In The Navy !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hmmmmmm, might need to post some Village People Videos, maybe In The Navy !!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This will be one for the mods

:shutit:

Please try to refrain from posting inappropriate topics. As is regularly pointed out, this is a family forum so NSFW doesn't belong here !

Please try to refrain from posting inappropriate topics. As is regularly pointed out, this is a family forum so NSFW doesn't belong here !

New to this, what is NSFW ?

I see TVOR in a new light, Now I understand all the anger and angst

I’m flattered...

:unsure:

Did you catch the flick, it was a classic

I wouldn’t go that far. What ever floats your boat I suppose!

I fear Gearknob isn’t exactly a new member!

A first post like that is far too familiar, I suspect this is either a banned member sneaking through the back door (hence the tone of the post) or someone else on here who maybe in a position where they are unable to wind members up officially, or a third option would be an established member who hasn’t got the mettle to tackle me direct!

I wonder?!

Expose yourself Gearknob, don’t be shy now. I’m sure we have crossed swords in the past...

B)

New to this, what is NSFW ?

Not Safe For Work.

Who was that masked intruder?

lone_ranger_art.jpg

Is that some kind of bandit Tonto?

lone_ranger_art.jpg

What are you implying B)

lone_ranger_art.jpg

What are you implying B)

possibly nothing Kemo Sabe........................

EXTRACT FROM WIKIPEDIA:

Famous Seventies singer-songwriter Jim Croce references the Lone Ranger in his song "You Don't Mess Around with Jim" with the admonition that "You don't tug on Superman's cape / You don't spit into the wind / You don't pull the mask off that old Lone Ranger / And you don't mess around with Jim." In addition, American singer-songwriter Lyle Lovett references Tonto and the Lone Ranger in his song "If I Had a Boat", from the album Pontiac. The lyrics include the following lines: "The mystery masked man was smart/He got himself a Tonto/'Cause Tonto did the dirty work for free/But Tonto he was smarter/And one day he said, 'Kemo Sabe/Kiss my *****, I bought a boat/I'm going out to sea!'" ;)

lone_ranger_art.jpg

mmch01-h.jpg

Please continue Chatman.....................the suspense is killing me ;) :lol:

A first post like that is far too familiar, I suspect this is either a banned member sneaking through the back door (hence the tone of the post) or someone else on here who maybe in a position where they are unable to wind members up officially, or a third option would be an established member who hasn’t got the mettle to tackle me direct!

I wonder?!

Expose yourself Gearknob, don’t be shy now. I’m sure we have crossed swords in the past...

B)

That is a little paranoid :)

mmch01-h.jpg

mmch02-h.jpg

mmch01-h.jpg

mmch02-h.jpg

Will we ever find out the truth Kemosabe? ;)

mmch01-h.jpg

mmch02-h.jpg

Will we ever find out the truth Kemosabe? ;)

Have to see the other 10 chapters to find out.....

I wonder?!

B)

That is a little paranoid :)

I laughed but only because of the randomness of it! lol TVOR is the foreign "Knorr" then?

Has someone actually been naughty or is it just general cowardly ptakery on the part of the initial poster? comon someone tell what was removed as i get all warm n fuzzy inside when ppl start refering to the truth. its the blanket of lies im so comfy in yasee!

Masked Crusaders, surely not. Witha name like "The Flashing Blade" this must surely be Gearknob.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links