Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im Possably Back...

samsite999

right then, long time away, sold Mr2, Got a Celica GT4, didnt like that much. Got a fiat 20v coupe, Like that but you only have to look at it the wrong way and it dents. so im looking at Mr2's again. i had a 1990 manual revesion 1 mr2. my brother has had a revesion 2 auto for about a year now and loves it but needs somthing bigger.

Bare in mind i suffer quight badly with bad joints im just wandring if auto is the way to go. are they slower than the manual?. i done some reading and i found out that the rev2 is 176bhp, is that true?

its done about 90k miles, 1 year mot and some tax, good condition body work wise, no rust or dents or key marks. any idear of the value of it? (17inch fox alloys in very good con, non t bar, auto, black)

right then, long time away, sold Mr2, Got a Celica GT4, didnt like that much. Got a fiat 20v coupe, Like that but you only have to look at it the wrong way and it dents. so im looking at Mr2's again. i had a 1990 manual revesion 1 mr2. my brother has had a revesion 2 auto for about a year now and loves it but needs somthing bigger.

Bare in mind i suffer quight badly with bad joints im just wandring if auto is the way to go. are they slower than the manual?. i done some reading and i found out that the rev2 is 176bhp, is that true?

its done about 90k miles, 1 year mot and some tax, good condition body work wise, no rust or dents or key marks. any idear of the value of it? (17inch fox alloys in very good con, non t bar, auto, black)

rev 1 and 2 engine are both 158bhp

rev3,4,5 engines are 174nhp

and the auto is slower than the manual, i cant remember the correct figure, but its something like 1 second more to 60

the price of it? going by the info and if it was in a good condition, about 1800 max

would i be right in thinkig that the rev 1 and 2 had normal square lights the only differnce is the rev 2 had bigger breaks and a better suspention setup, the rev 3 had the round lights and a different AFM

would i be right in thinkig that the rev 1 and 2 had normal square lights the only differnce is the rev 2 had bigger breaks and a better suspention setup, the rev 3 had the round lights and a different AFM

correct yes...

rev 1,2 had square rear ligts and 3 piece spoiler....

rev3+ has round rears with 1 piece spoiler for bootlid

rev 3 is late 1993 +

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links