Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hair Of The Dog

JappyBeast

Had my bonfire party last night.. the garden is in a right state!

Got so drunk last night I dont remember going to bed. I remember walking into the patio door thinking it was open!! Had a stonking hangover all day.. had to go back to bed twice.

Just started a can of Carling and I feel loads better!

Back to work tommorow.

You will get a beer belly if you carry on that way!! :P

But at least you will bounce off the patio door!!! ;)

Dude thats nothing compared to the state I was in last night! Necked a whole bottle of Pino Grigio for kicks. Threw up the lasagne my mate made me (it was actually really good too!) and woke up in the night, forgot where I was and was banging a wall to try and find a non-existent door and then spent the next 15 mins in the bathroom in a heap on the floor.... :lol:

Felt much better after I'd chucked up though - wine is the devil in disguise!

Glad you enjoyed your party though.... ;)

Dude thats nothing compared to the state I was in last night! Necked a whole bottle of Pino Grigio for kicks. Threw up the lasagne my mate made me (it was actually really good too!) and woke up in the night, forgot where I was and was banging a wall to try and find a non-existent door and then spent the next 15 mins in the bathroom in a heap on the floor.... :lol:

Felt much better after I'd chucked up though - wine is the devil in disguise!

Glad you enjoyed your party though.... ;)

What a pair we are!

Think I had 3 quarters of a bottle of vodka last night.. I cant remember what time people left or anything. Just remember my friend Lauren spilling her wine on us. Bits keeps coming back.

Ash, cant beat a beer belly!

lol glad am not all alone in the world of drunken mishaps, vagualy remember drinking straight of the pitcher on friday night after dropping mine in walkabout - didnt feel right again till had a mcdonalds milkshake

:lol: :lol: I spilt a glass of wine into my handbag - had to rescue my car keys, TomTom and purse from a soggy Pino Grigio demise.... luckily my brand new mobile wasn't in there! :lol:

And I did drunken dancing to Strictly Come Dancing..... and I sung.... oh lord its all coming back to me.... :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I spilt a glass of wine into my handbag - had to rescue my car keys, TomTom and purse from a soggy Pino Grigio demise.... luckily my brand new mobile wasn't in there! :lol:

And I did drunken dancing to Strictly Come Dancing..... and I sung.... oh lord its all coming back to me.... :lol: :lol:

Was there a video, if so please post :D :D :D

Was there a video, if so please post :D :D :D

I bloody hope not! :lol:

Is this what I should expect at the TOC Xmas party?

Too right! :lol: I'll have perfected my jive by then... ;)

lol can we have video of toc xmas party then :drunk:

I'll make some on my fone and upload them to YouTube!

You make any of me and you'll know what it feels like to have a woman scorned :lol:

That would be good for us in the frozen north to see it :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links