Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanza Buying Advice

Ptr1

Hiya all, heard TOO many good feedback's on these cars finally convinced myself to buying one.

First of all, what should I look out for when looking at one? Are there any common problems with these cars?

I've seen a few of these cars with earthing wires inside the engine bay, is there any reason for this? Good thing or bad thing?

Also, are all the interiors green????? lol Could the interior been swapped with any other toyota cars? ie the Corolla GTI? As Im not too keen on them.

Any help will be great

Cheers

First of all....... are you set on a Glanza??

Because the Starlet (EP82) is much lighter, therefore quicker, as both engines (EP82 and EP91) both kick out 133bhp standard!

Plus the starlet is much cheaper?! but that may not be a problem?

Personal experiance tells me that you should import your own, that way you can choose pretty much exactly what you want, and most cars in this country have all been "chavved up" by now, and ragged about.

It really comes down to what you have to spend.

there arent really any "common" faults to my knowledge..... check to see if its been waxoiled, or similar (underneath) as Jap cars dont, which means horrible british weather erodes the underside! check all electrics work, mirrors, windows, and heaters.... sometimes the heater motors are abit tempremental.

Like i say, if i were you, try and pick up a standard one...... deffinately your best bet..... i picked up a 1992 GT Limited (one of only 2 in the country), for £3100...... that included all import fee's, UK registration, full MOT, 6 months tax, 4 new tyres and a 6 month warrenty! and mine was completely standard apart from a set of R-SR shocks and springs!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links