Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fao Steve

AudioAssault.co.uk

Hi Guys,

I run a company who has 6 websites, each has its own specific niche in the car entertainment market.

We recently opened a new site called Audio Assault. We have teamed up with Fastcar to be their official ICE retailer and are forming a great bond. We shall be doing alot of their ICE reviews and getting involved with EVERY single show and event next year. We also are doing their main feature over the next 8 months called the Largo Love Bus. This will basically involve a start to finish exercise of not only how to make the ultimate ICE install but will show the costs etc at every step of the way, with each month showing the work carried out before the mag goes to press.

Anyway, enough about us...

We were looking through your members site and thought that it would be great if we could offer a discount to your members and a banner in the banner area?

Obviously we would be there to give support and expert advice anywhere in the forum where people are asking for help about car audio aswell.

I have signed up to the site and will have a nosy around too.

Get back to me with your thoughts via PM or my email address incarnetwork.admin@googlemail.com.

Many thanks

hmmm, a bit strange for a company with 6 websites to use a FREE email provider

vmail.. whats wrong with that,.... i do and i have 10 sites

gmail rocks full stop

Ausio assult please PM me with what your looking for.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links