Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Room Layout Help

vmail

Just got my dining table and chairs today and I think I need to rearange some of the furniture, but I need help

Layout 1

2004289014504909336_rs.jpg

Layout 2

2004213025593810148_rs.jpg

or I could put the dining table and chairs in the gym

(you will need to click on the launch button, you can also move the furniture yourself)

been a bit busy

Ground Floor

2004267237428469676_rs.jpg

I've moved the dining table with chairs and the sofa to the gym, I'll have to move the gym equiptment to the garage later, but the back of the lounge looks empty

I've moved the furniture again in the lounge, but now it looks too spacey, it will need a lot of re-wiring

2004296534726842810_rs.jpg

I think I've found the perfect layout, unless anyone can see anything wrong with it

2002251962315615415_rs.jpg

but, I'll have to find a better location for the rear speaker cos thats where the curtains are

I think I've found the perfect layout, unless anyone can see anything wrong with it

but, I'll have to find a better location for the rear speaker cos thats where the curtains are

Please tell me where you keep your money ........................so that when I break in I can go straight to it :P :lol::lol: ;)

I only have 30 US Dollars and 2.55 Euros in the house, but no pounds

I might swap the 2 seater and 3 seater reliners around to create more space

I might swap the 2 seater and 3 seater reliners around to create more space

You're blaitently an interior designer aren't you? ... I like the last layout, looks good ... B) ... let us know what you decided on! Im sure it looks lush ...

Im not a "interior designer" cos Im not !Removed!.

Im going for the last layout but Im going to put the rear speaker behind me, The speaker cables are not long enough so I'll have to use some cat 5E cable

got some mirrors and photos to hang up, I'll do it after top gear

as if you need to do it on a pc first, go to the real room and look about it for real ;) then just go with the flow

I don't want to cause you any undue panic, but do you realise that there's a strange guy in your front room watching the telly !??

( probably snuck in as all the doors are open ! )

Get Sarah Beeney in (woman from property ladder with the stunning norks)

She would get you to knock the wall between the kitchen and sofa room to make it 'open plan'

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links