Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello

neema_t

Hi,

Just thought I'd say hello I guess, and introduce myself. Well, the important bits anyway.

I'm Neema, I'm a student and I'm currently without a car, since a white van man cruelly wrote off my old one, which was a Corsa 1.4 16v. Its coming up to my 21st birthday (well, in march) though and I'm saving up for something a bit special, at least I hope I am anyway, and the cars I have in mind are (in order of preference): 1983-1987 AE86 Corolla GT, ST205 Celica or an AW11 MR2, so I joined the forums here to find out more about these cars from the people who a ) own them and b ) care enough about them to join this forum to discuss them, so hopefully I'll be able to get some meaningful information other than 0-60 times, top speed and BHP figures so that I can make an informed decision on which to go for, if any.

So yeah, thanks, and please believe me when I say that I haven't ever seen Initial D.

neema_t

Firstly welcome to the club...

Having owned a ST205 as well as a MR2 (although mine was a mk2 Turbo) and driven a AE86 i would be inclined to stick with the GT4 for much boost fun.

Whats your budget? You have to be aware that a car like the GT4 is costly to maintain and also insurance will be a factor as well.

Either way between all three cars you have chosen very different beasts...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links