Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello, from Costa Rica (Getting my Corolla TSport)

eavp

Is the first time ever they bring this model to my country,(Costa Rica) I am getting a '03 TSport in Dark Blue in about 2 wk's, looking forward to get info on this model and the mods that can be made....I am new in the forum also

hi eavp,

let me now what you find out,

i've had my TS for just over three months, the car likes to be driven hard keeping the revs high in the power band gives a great feeling.

Even with the 1.6 there is some really good punch above 4000 rpm I think...up to 4000 it's decent, but above 4k its a real pleasure...

Damn them bad roads in this country...

I don't think the roads in your country are as bad as ours here, how can I post the pic of my car when I get it????

And also how many miles or km's before I can speed the car a little?

thanks and good luck!:D

I was asked not to push the engine for a 1000 km...

There is a Member's Picture Area at the root of this site, it's all explained there I think...then you can associate the picture of your car with your login by copying the URL of the thumbnail of that picture and pasting it into the Avatar field of your login's options screen...

I must insist that the normal roads in Croatia are among the worst in Europe...:D

Would be great! Just send an E-mail to mario.kalogjera@zg.hinet.hr! I can in turn give YOU a ride in my lowly 1.6, oh Master!:D

Did you fit the TTE suspension kit yet?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links