Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Else Gets These Emails

GT4 BOOSTER

DEAR FRIEND.

MY NAME IS BARRISTER POULA RAMON. I WISH TO KNOW IF WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. I HAVE A LITTLE HENRRY OF 22 YEARS OLD WHOS FATHER IS MY CLIENT TILL DEATH.THE FATHER IS BEING HELD AND ASSASINATED BY SOME UNKNOWN TALIBANS FROM THE COUNTRY DEU TO HIS POSITION IN THE COUNTRY ALSO HIS POLITICAL AMBITION AS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF FEDRAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN HE WAS KILLED ON 17TH NOVEMBER 2005 .

BEFORE HE WAS ASSESNATED HE HAS (3) THREE FILLING STATION ALSO AMOUNT OF MONEY DEPOSITED IN TWO BANKS MEANWHILE THE WIFE AS THE RESULT OF THE SHOCK OF THE DEATH OF THE HUSBAND DIED ON FEBRUARY 2006 THEREFORE I WANT TO ACCUMPLISH THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO ME BY ENGINEER DANGOTE ADJOVI BEFORE HIS DEATH.

PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASONS THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEY CAN NOT BE DISCLOSED UNTIL YOU AGREED TO ASSIST ON THE TRANSACTION .

AS HIS PERSONAL LEGAL ASSISTANT.HE INSTRUCTED ME AND HIS SON TO RAISE A RELIABLE FORIEGN PATNER WHO WILL WORK WITH HIS SON AS A TEAM TO TRANSFER HIS PERSONAL TRESSURES IN HIS NAME OUT OF AFRICA FOR SAFE_KEEPING.AND WITH A SOLID ARRAGNMENT.

HE IS READY/WILLING TO OFFER YOU SOME GRATITUDE OF PERCENTAGE AS YOUR EFFORT.

HE DEPOSITED THIS PERSONALTRESSURES WITH A FINANCIAL SECURITY INSTITUTION HERE.

I SINCERELLY ASSURE YOU OF 100 PERCENT RISK FREE DURRING THE COURSE OF THIS TRANSACTION. IF YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP PLEASE FORWARD YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT AS FOLLOWS BELLOW:

1. TEL/MOBILE NUNMBER

2. YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS

3. OCCUPATION

4. AGE.

TO ME FOR IMMEDIATE DISCUSSION AND LOTS MORE.REPLY TO THIS E:mail:poula_ramon@yahoo.com

BEST REGARDS

aye , i've had them for a few years now , cant believe anyone would fall for it like. :o

These usually come from Nigeria ;)

They are called '419's' after the police code for advanced fee fraud crimes.

There are websites set up to bait these people and to have some fun, '419eater' probably the best known one.

http://www.419eater.com/

You would be amazed by the amount of 'intelligent' people who have fallen for these scams over the years.

I used to work over there and saw it all the time :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links