Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Job

Pompey Gaz

ooops, i missed the delivery of my uniform and ID card and the post office won't give me them till monday :| I've tried to get hold of head office, and the HR manager and sent emails asking what to do, but i won't have any id or uniform :|

ooops, i missed the delivery of my uniform and ID card and the post office won't give me them till monday :| I've tried to get hold of head office, and the HR manager and sent emails asking what to do, but i won't have any id or uniform :|

Oh dear...........you should have got up earlier :yawn:

This could turn out to be a short career ;)

Can't you get to the post office sorting office for when they open (Early Monday morning)?

What time are you supposed to start with your new work?

i went out this morning and they came when i was out because i thought they would leave it next door! am meant to start at 8am on monday, its a 3 hours drive and the post office sorting office opens at like 9 lol :( i will ring the store at 8 on monday and speak to the team leader dude and let him know whats gone on and i will be there lunch time

As Em says, Turn up at 8 without your uniform and ID, explain what has happened, and try to make alternative arrangments for someone else to pick up your parcel from the post office.

Better to be on time without the uniform than late on your first day :thumbsup:

Would agree with Em and Steve Gaz, if you turned up to me 3 hours late on your first day I would be

well peeved. You have no control over the post office so go to work at 8, and things will work out ok :thumbsup:

Good luck. ;)

Congrats.

You seem you be going through a lot of jobs, save some for me. If you do see a job offer which involves some travelling then let me know.

congrates on your new job :D

i'd check about the post office sorting office time,

you may find they might open at 7am ;)

lol it is 7 but how am i gunna get to london in an hour? lol

its like a 3 hour drive

You don't - you go to work and explain the situation!

while this post is alive , im just wondering what sort of £ ph we all get , as im now working for £ ph i was getting in 1987 , it dont figure.

the post office sorting office opens at like 9 lol
lol it is 7

i knew i was right :P

I agree with Em, go to your new job and explain whats happened.

Just turn up dressed smartly - do you have a rough idea of what the uniform looks like?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links