Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas List

dave5282

Its come round quick this year!

Yep, its nearly christmas.

So.... whats at the top of your christmas list?

I'll start...

Mines Alloy wheels (which are apparently on the way (waaahey)

Total respray for the supra.

underseal waxoil type stuff for supra....

leather for the supra :D

cross spoke 18" rims (can'r decide.. gold or black chrome!!)

total respray for probe...

decent exhaust to free up that mazda V6 I put in it...

lowering springs.

black chrome cross spoke 18" rims

not much then :P

Total respray for the supra.

underseal waxoil type stuff for supra....

leather for the supra :D

cross spoke 18" rims (can'r decide.. gold or black chrome!!)

total respray for probe...

decent exhaust to free up that mazda V6 I put in it...

lowering springs.

black chrome cross spoke 18" rims

not much then :P

Guess you have a big chimney then LOL :P

Gold rims I rekon they'd be more in keeping with the good 'Karma' of the car? :thumbsup:

T88, 2.2 stroker kit, JUN pistons, rally spec bottom end and NOS .. welcome to the 800 BHP club ..

In reality .. Simpsons socks, execuitive toys (plastic cubes with ball bearings and sh*t) and a hangover ..

Dave!!! LMAO ;) I reckon gold too...my cars recognised as the roofless black one with the gold rims :)

luckily probe and mk3 supra rims are exactly the same fitment and offset... so I can get one set of rims and be pikey and alternate!!

Seriously I've already got this year's present a couple of months early: the car! :D

But I think that I'll try to top it up with an MP3 CD changer... if I can just find out if I can easily fit one to the head unit of my car.

yannick

Lexus launch the Mk2 IS Early - I win a Black one free in a competition and it's delivered to me by Louise Redknapp

Damn I'm lucky

Santa arrived early this year!!

He brought me some SPA dual electronic gauges for my Rolla.

Oil pressure / oil temperature

Fuel pressure / air intake temperature

Boost / exhaust gas temperature.

I've got them fixed in the "pod" but nothing else is connected yet

Here's a pic

SPA%20gauges%20in%20pod%20copy.jpg

And one of the "pod" in the Rolla

pod%20in%20car.jpg

Hope everyone else gets such nice pressies as I did.

ae111sr... looks sweet.... and I know how much those guages cost :o a bloomin fortune!!!!!!!

Santa arrived early for me too as my telly blew up.. got a nice sharp widescreen now :)

ae111sr... looks sweet.... and I know how much those guages cost :o a bloomin fortune!!!!!!!

Santa arrived early for me too as my telly blew up.. got a nice sharp widescreen now :)

Just got to connect up all the sensors now and that means drilling the exhaust manifold and intercooler pipework for the thermocouples, finding somewhere to connect the oil temp and pressure sensors and the fuel pressure one. Have to get that one right or there will be petrol spraying all over a hot engine - not recommended :eek::eek:

Thankfully the boost pressure is the easy one to do and that should be done this weekend :thumbsup: Damn, I hate these cold dark nights - wish I had a garage that I could get my car into but 1990's card dont fit into 1930's garages. :ffs:

I'd like to splash out on a 42" flat screen (or bigger) but I spending too much on the Rolla. :rolleyes:

for oil temp and preasure I'd reddomend one of those oil filter take off plates... nice neat and easy.

I still need to wiore up my oil temp giage, and its not worth getting a take off plate just for that!!! in my old soop it was in the sump drain plig.. but this ones the plug is too small... thinking of purring it in the return feed from one of the turbos.. not sure :S. can you not use the standard oil preasure sensor????

boost is eeeeaaaaassssyyyy. use a vac line, 5 mins job..

have fun!!!! small garages.. my mate has to flap the mirrors in on his nova and climb out of the boot to fit his car in :lol:

Just give me a huge box of Maltesers, a crate of Bud, and the rest of the Sopranos on box set DVD and I'm :D :yes:

can you not use the standard oil preasure sensor????

The pressure sensor is screwed into an oil gallery and is located directly behind the air con pump. So I'd have to remove the alternator and the a/c pump just to get at the thing - there has to be an easier way - especially as the existing pressure switch is a pig to remove even when it's easily accessible.

Looks like a take off plate is the way to go.

Thanks for the advice mate.

:D

For Christmas id just like someone to buy the GT4 off me so straight away in the new year i can buy my Supra TT :lol:

But i may hint to my parents that i want a TRD Supra Widebody kit :lol:

Looks like a take off plate is the way to go.

If you find one that will fit a toyota and doesn't require a remote oil filter please do tell me :thumbsup:

p.s. did I mention? nice guages :P

I need a place to fit 2 more guages... n2o preasure and aur/fuel ratio meter... but my a pillar is already full, and I don't want em to look "stuck on" like the stock-ish look <_<

i want a real optimus prime

so i can go and defeat the deceptacons

no really.........

18's

widearches

and 500 bhp turbo lump

ta

:thumbsup:

One or all of these:

a2.jpg

1997 TOYOTA MR2 GTS TURBO - TRD BODYKIT

White, 38000 miles, ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, one owner from new, Japanese service records, Full TRD bodykit, Border front air-fins, 17 inch alloys, uprated suspension, uprated clutch, HKS exhaust, TRD seats, CD stereo, standard engine

a2.jpg

1998 MAZDA RX7 TYPE RS 340BHP

Black, 48000 miles, 4 Wheel ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, one owner from new, Apexi Power FC and FC Commander, HKS air-filters, 17 inch Advan alloys, Roll-cage, GT wing, OS Giken clutch, full bodykit, front mounted intercooler, many additional meter gauges.

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

1994 TOYOTA SUPRA RZ TWIN TURBO 900PS!!! (T51R)

Blue, 73000 miles (Engine overhaul completed 2500 miles before), ABS, Aircon, PAS, E/W, E/M, 900PS capacity and fitted with HKS T51R Turbine kit, Full Abflug bodykit, HKS F-Con V Pro, HKS EVC, Custom-made exhaust and heatshield, HKS R intercooler, ARC custom-made oil cooler, 800cc injectors, OS Giken Clutch and flywheel, Aftermarket LSD, additional meter gauges, Aftermarket seats, Roll-cage, Uprated crankshaft.

A one-off car - one of the most powerful Supras ever.

All from here:

Clicky

Think i'll take the Rex sorry Toyota :ph34r:

Simon :P

that supra is mental!

:eek:

i want it!

So will the Police when they see you........... :P :D :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links