Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Transformers

Leeky

Call me sad if you want but do any of you still hold a place in your heart for the Transformers?

Im a really big fan, not big enough to go to conventions and call my kids after them but still very into them :lol:

My Collection:

Optimus Prime

Super Powermaster Optimus Prime

Ultra Magnus

Six Shot

Jazz

Prowl

Tracks

Skids

Motor Master

Scourge

RID Optimus Prime

RID Ultra Magnus

Metropex - Hell yeah Autobot city!

and some others...

Also i got almost every episode on DVD.

So put your hands up, dont be shy, some of you have already admitted your interest! :lol:

Up until recently I had several hundred Transformers Comics as I had been collecting since issue 2 (UK edition though not US).

Had to bin them as they were taking up too much space :blink:

:D :D nice one mate :thumbsup:

I have the movie on DVD :thumbsup:

But dont have anymore of the toys :crybaby::crybaby:

dazwan : :eek: not to be funny mate but if you did chuck them out thats madness Im a comic collector and transformers comics UK ones are now quite rare and you could have sold that lot for some good money :wacko::wacko:

when i was younger i used have loads, but some wan :censor: :censor: :censor: nicked them all when we moved house :(

I am currently in the process of getting some of the newer ones, for my son of course :)

dazwan :  :eek:  not to be funny mate but if you did chuck them out thats madness Im a comic collector and transformers comics UK ones are now quite rare and you could have sold that lot for some good money  :wacko:  :wacko:

At the time I couldn't find any buyers and I desperately needed the space. And yes I know it's crazy, but sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet. :crybaby:

I saved a couple, I think I still have issue 2 lying around, but to be honest I've always preffered 2000AD, of which I've got loads and won't dump them until I get REALLY desperate.

BTW: What about the 80's UK runs of "The Uncanny X-Men" and "Thor"?

Lots of old mags fetch good money on eBay, I was in a postion several years ago where I had masses of bike mags, I mean three dustbin bags absolutely full to the brim of old bike mags, including Bike, Motorcycle Mechanics, Which Bike etc, anyway, we moved about 4 years ago and I agreed to part with some of my precious collection, I never looked at them anymore, I managed to sell one bag full at a boot fair for a fiver!! but the rest I couldn't give away so I recycled them.:ffs:

About a month ago I was talking to one of my mates at work, also a biker and he had an old Bike mag, a copy of which I know I had chucked, he said "yeah found it on eBay, right bargain only paid £3.99 plus postage for it.............." You should have seen his face drop when I told him about the lot I had dumped :crybaby:

At the time I couldn't find any buyers and I desperately needed the space. And yes I know it's crazy, but sometimes you've just got to bite the bullet. :crybaby:

I saved a couple, I think I still have issue 2 lying around, but to be honest I've always preffered 2000AD, of which I've got loads and won't dump them until I get REALLY desperate.

BTW: What about the 80's UK runs of "The Uncanny X-Men" and "Thor"?

Unlucky mate I would have had them off you :( :( :lol::lol:

talking about 2000ad I had a collection I bagged up some when I was moving house unfortunatley I put them near the bin in the kitchen and in all the madness of the move they got binned :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: about 150 odd :crybaby:

80's UK runs of The Uncanny X-Men n now your talking class :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have the big mumma one called scorpinox in the attic somewhere lol.. turned froma HUGE robot... to a big scoprion, and also to a battle base :thumbsup:

Back to the original question... I used to have Optimus Prime. I think all I have left now is goldbug/beetlebug somewhere at my parents house. Beetlebug was always the best Autobot!!!

Does anyone know if you can get Transformers car logo's? I reckon it would be fun to swap an Autobot :D or Decepticon :angry: Badge for the Toyota Badge :wacko:

:lol:

There is a group of Jap dudes in the states who all have their cars done up with Autobot/Decepticon Logo's.

If you look on the web there is acutally a guy in the US who is buildign a road going version of Hot Rod from Transformers the Movie!

Using some old Chevvie or something.

My favourite transformer of all time was acutally Superion, all the Arialbots clicked together kinda like devastator.

Surprisingly almost everyone i know my age still have a soft spot for Optimus and the gang. I dont think its sad at all.

Once i get my hands on Fortess Maximus & Superion i can die happy. :lol:

the dinobots were the best,grimlok the t-rex was an utter nutter :lol:

i still have about twenty or so toys in my attic,but i doubt id be able to transform any of them,most are missing weapons and those little dudes who used become the heads :crybaby:

would'nt mind a starscream for the top of my p.c. :huh:

I'm still waiting for the transformers to become reality and take over the world........... :blink::ph34r: :arrgg-matey:

I'm still waiting for the transformers to become reality and take over the world........... :blink::ph34r: :arrgg-matey:

theyll make a better government

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links