Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Having A Bad Day?

T V O R

This little animal really exists! It's called a 'Naked Mole-Rat' from Africa.

rat.jpg

So if you are having a bad day and feeling sorry for yourself, Remember:

Going through life is hard enough, but to go through life looking like a willy with buck teeth must be horrible!

:thumbsup:

Have you got a willy with teeth, with more then one eye and a little nose????

:unsure::eek:

Plus the fact its tiny and if you squeezed it too hard you would squish it!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

What a pathetic looking creature

It’s interesting to read peoples opinions and who judge on looks alone without knowing anything about what they see.

With my David Attenborough hat on I can tell you that the desert mole rat has a lack of pain sensation to its skin (it can still feel pain by hurtful comments). When naked mole rats are cut, scraped or burned, they feel no pain.

It has a cold blooded metabolism even though it’s a mammal.

They are well-adapted for their underground existence. Their eyes are just narrow slits, and consequently their eyesight is poor. However, they are highly adapted to moving underground, and can move backwards as fast as they move forwards.

Their large, protruding teeth are used to dig. Their lips are sealed just behind their teeth while digging to avoid filling their mouths with soil.

Here endeth the lesson. You can now go back to your countdown/joke/story/word asscoiation threads :thumbsup:

What a pathetic looking creature

It’s interesting to read peoples opinions and who judge on looks alone without knowing anything about what they see.

With my David Attenborough hat on I can tell you that the desert mole rat has a lack of pain sensation to its skin (it can still feel pain by hurtful comments). When naked mole rats are cut, scraped or burned, they feel no pain.

It has a cold blooded metabolism even though it’s a mammal.

They are well-adapted for their underground existence. Their eyes are just narrow slits, and consequently their eyesight is poor. However, they are highly adapted to moving underground, and can move backwards as fast as they move forwards.

Their large, protruding teeth are used to dig. Their lips are sealed just behind their teeth while digging to avoid filling their mouths with soil.

Here endeth the lesson. You can now go back to your countdown/joke/story/word asscoiation threads :thumbsup:

It's still a pathetic looking creature though, I didn't say anything else about it because the only thing I knew about it was what it looked like (from that picture) so that's the only thing I had an opinion on, I could only comment on the looks because that's all I knew about. Yeah, it's well-adapted & I wish I had the ability to not feel pain, but you must agree it's a truly awful looking specimen?

And for the record, the only time I get involved in the threads you mention is when I'm really, really bored in work, which isn't very often at all if you check through the threads, so use some other sucker to vent some of your anger about those threads :)

:huh: is it just me that thinks hes cute :unsure:

look at his little back leg :wub:

You like small cute things ? How about 300 female bats like I had in the roof of my last house ? :lol::lol:

:wub: bats are lovely, very very cute :wub:

in fact i adopt one, it lives in cornwall and is called andromeda :lol:

bless you :) bats are sweet....

pipstrels are just gorgeous.... like little winged hamsters :)

moley is quite sweet also in an 'all his hair fell out' kinda way too though :D

They were pipstrells, 300 plus their babies. We were in bed one night before we found out that they were there,

I was reading a book and one got lost, and flew in the window and landed right on the bed. Visualise it, one SCREAMING

wife thinking this thing was going to turn into Dracula himself :lol::lol:

They were pipstrells, 300 plus their babies. We were in bed one night before we found out that they were there,

I was reading a book and one got lost, and flew in the window and landed right on the bed. Visualise it, one SCREAMING

wife thinking this thing was going to turn into Dracula himself :lol::lol:

I knew there was something spooky about you :P

Bats are fantastic creatures.....and Mr Mole Rat is kinda sweet and cute. :D

I would have one of each....Oh I have adoptred a Ring Tailed Lemur!!!! his name is Darlik!!!

I knew there was something spooky about you :P

:alucard::alucard::alucard: pointed teeth an all :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links