Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Part Needed Urgently!

pauls n/a MR2 GTI

Hi guys, i need one of these...

7d0e_1.jpg

for my 1991 mr2 mk2 in silver with a polished lip (think all colours are but just to be certain) size 17" by 7" wide.

this is why....

DSC00024.jpg

and....http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff248/paulsporsche924/DSC00025.jpg

because a landrover driver forced me off the road while driving and talking on his phone. i hit a pothole and the wheel just split. he got out, saw me and the wheel and jumped back in and sped off. i know the reg and reported it but was fobbed off.

ill find him, and when i do ill skin him.

in the meantime though i need a new wheel, its an AROSPEED RS-GT.

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY ONE OF THESE..... PLEASE ASAP, NEED THE CAR FOR TRANSPORT AS MY OTHER CAR IS BEING RE-SPRAYED

He forced you of the road....how ????? did he bump you? was he driving staright for you ???? And you say you reported it ....to the police???? what did they say ?? I am asuming the car was undrivable.

Sorry for the questions....just nosey !!!!

May aswell just get some better quality wheels, you will be VERY lucky to find just 1

a wheel should not just split like that, even if hitting a massive pot hole, or driving backwards into a kerb :|

May aswell just get some better quality wheels, you will be VERY lucky to find just 1

a wheel should not just split like that, even if hitting a massive pot hole, or driving backwards into a kerb :|

it was a country rd, he was driving in the middle of the d at night with the lights on inside his chelsea tractor on his mobile looking for something he strayed wide i pulled in asap he clipped my wing mirror and i hit the pothole (crater) about 30mph.

police said they would look into it but without witnesses its a you versus me claim so basically F*^K OFF and stop wasting police time.

the wheels came with the car and the car is up for sale so i need this to finish the set and get it sold....

police said they would look into it but without witnesses its a you versus me claim so basically F*^K OFF and stop wasting police time.

If you'd been hurt.... then surely it would definately be a criminal act of him 'failing to stop at the scene of an accident'... and if he damaged his own car on yours when he clipped yours, even just a scratch then theres proof. I'm fairly sure insurance wouldn't look too kindly at him just driving off without swapping details etc.

are you feeling ok paul? are you sure you aren't needing to attend a hospital to get your injuries examined? any pains moving up your wrists into your arms? maybe a stiff neck that hurts when anyone presses down on your head? stiff shoulders? maybe a bump to your forehead where you connected with your steering wheel?

hate people like the stupid driver that drove off.

If you'd been hurt.... then surely it would definately be a criminal act of him 'failing to stop at the scene of an accident'... and if he damaged his own car on yours when he clipped yours, even just a scratch then theres proof. I'm fairly sure insurance wouldn't look too kindly at him just driving off without swapping details etc.

are you feeling ok paul? are you sure you aren't needing to attend a hospital to get your injuries examined? any pains moving up your wrists into your arms? maybe a stiff neck that hurts when anyone presses down on your head? stiff shoulders? maybe a bump to your forehead where you connected with your steering wheel?

hate people like the stupid driver that drove off.

cheers for that lads but id rather not go down that route, when i crashed my porsche in jan i hit anothre driver and he is sueing me even though its his fault. so i would rather not go down that route.

ill just kill him, when, not if i find him

ill just kill him, when, not if i find him

If you do that then maybe you will not need any of your cars for a few years ;)

There must be another way of sorting it out :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links