Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Lightz

AlaNgO

can ne1 tel me whether da clear lexus-style lights 4 da yaris r legal??

and does ne1 know wher 2 get smoked ones 4rm??

cheerz

:ph34r: AlaNgO :ph34r:

can ne1 tel me whether da clear lexus-style lights 4 da yaris r legal??

and does ne1 know wher 2 get smoked ones 4rm??

cheerz

:ph34r: AlaNgO :ph34r:

Translated to the same language everyone else speaks, (its called English...) that would be:

"Can anyone tell me whether the clear Lexus-style lights for the Yaris are Legal? And does anyone know where to get smoked ones from?

That actually took less time for me to write than it took for me to decipher the original text. And they say the education system is just fine... :rolleyes:

In answer to your question above. No-one will be able to tell you until you supply the manufacturers details and ideally the part number, then perhaps somebody who knows about these things will be able to help. You might even try asking the manufacturer directly if he has submitted the parts for approval?

"Can anyone tell me whether the clear Lexus-style lights for the Yaris are Legal? And does anyone know where to get smoked ones from?

That actually took less time for me to write than it took for me to decipher the original text. And they say the education system is just fine...

Very funny, and totally agree with the above comment! :wacko:

I have to say that the majority of the Lexus style lights that you'll see around, are the non-road legal ones, as they are the cheaper of the two available :ph34r:

Choose carefully, although I've never been pulled over for them (said whilst touching big wooden table!)

Cheers

Pav

clears ones are illegal but will pass the MOT dont know about the smoke one

pavlitos did you have any problems with fitting the lights in, some of the bulbs from the old lights dont fit in the Lexus lights and the are some bulb holders missing

Hi vmail

I didn't fit it myself as I'm useless at those kind of things! My dealer did them for me, but I did see that the lights came with extra red bulbs, so I'm guessing that it's because the originals don't fit.

I suppose it depends where you got your lights from really, but I think that everything was in order and it was just a matter of swapping them over - where did you buy your lights from?

Cheers

Pav

red bulbs? are you sure? mine came with 2 orange lights, fink ive been conned

oh.... well mine were from a company called www.directcarparts.co.uk, so don't know what the difference would be between what you ordered and what i did vmail?

:wacko:

Pav

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links