Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Newbie - Southport

Braxton Hicks

Hi All :beer:

First post on a wet Saturday afternoon. With very impending family on the way, time has come to sell the chariot and go for the family mobile. :group-cuddles: I have been putting the inevitable off and off but the time has come to let go of possibly the very best car I have ever had. Great car...but not enough space for pram and other baby bits in the boot!! :crybaby:

Lots of deliberation and despite a cracking offer from local Citroen Dealer on a top spec C4 Picasso I have stuck with the Japanese option and gone for the Verso 2.2 D4D in 'SR' spec. Judging by the reports, the vast majority appear impressed with the car. It will be interesting to see how the 175bhp of the Lexus 2.2 diesel compares with the 134bhp on the Verso.

In order to limit potential damage and protect (where at all possible) the paint, I am looking at adding the protection pack to the Verso which only seems to be a available as a 'dealer option'. I don't mind getting OEM parts from dealers, £250 seems a bit steep for four 'mud flaps', a boot liner and a rear bit for the bumper (reduced chance of pram scuffs)

Any one any tried and tested alternatives, or is it Dealer OEM?

Also, is the 'bluetooth' hands free kit standard on the SR or am I going to need to have a Parrot CK3100 fitted?

Great site, by the way.

Braxton :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links