Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Cars

burty2k6

hi does any one know what the turn around time is for a car that has just arived at the dealers as my new car is ment to be delivered monday the 3rd and iam wonting to know if the car will be ready for collection by the night time ?

I would personally collect a new car in day time to check the paint etc over.

yer know wot u mean just will be with out a car from tomor so the sooner i get the yaris the sooner iam on the road agian plus it will be check over as soon as it get to them

I not sure how long your car will take for the dealers to prep it, mine a T180 tourer from dropping of the transporter to me picking it up was 9 days.

Having said that, my car was fitted with a dealership tow bar/supagard treatment added/and a protection kit rear sensors ect.

So long as you are not having any extras fitted by the dealer you should expect a 48 hour turn round.

They clean it, test drive it and then give if a final inspection.... it really is easy and something that certainly should not take long.

I hope you enjoy the car when you collect it.... by the way, what model have your bought :unsure:

So long as you are not having any extras fitted by the dealer you should expect a 48 hour turn round.

I hope you enjoy the car when you collect it.... by the way, what model have your bought :unsure:

ive got the T3 model with no extras iam goin to get some yaris door plates when i get the time

car was dropped off on Friday so i poped up to get a few piccys and here they are sorry about the pics but they was off the phone and it was freezeing

dsc00445td9.th.jpg

dsc00446xg4.th.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links