Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Levin Gtz (4agze)

Gti-Racing

Im a complete Toyota NUT, for me nothings put a smile on my face like my Corolla gti (god rest its soul, a victim of cancer unfortunately), and Ive ragged a Celica GT (175hp) , CRX VTEC (165hp), WRX (290hp) & an SL500, but still didnt enjoy driving them like my corolla! hence im looking for my next toyota!

Either a Levin Apex (hopefully not as its not got enough power although it looks good)

Levin BZG/BZV

or a Levin GT-Z

But i have 1 fear, PARTS! where can i get parts from? parts will be a major issue right?

Hence im also considering a Civic vti, but id prefer to stick with the toyota hopefully!

Anyone know of any parts places (ie suspension, body parts, engine)

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

well i have a levin apex. im form nz and parts are realy esy to get ova here. they are very common. u could probly import a car for spear parts form here if u realy wanted. i say stick with toyot mainly coz im not a big faan of honda and im ahuge fan of toyota lol.

well hope ur happy with wot eva car u decide to go with

oh yeah and ull find alot of other toyotas have the same parts in them.

I have a 4A-GZE in my AE111 Corolla and I have no problems with parts. Just go to local Toyota dealer and quote chassis number. I've never had to wait longer than 7 days fro parts to arrive - even stuff from Japan.

• 2 months later...

Alright mate, was just readin through der bout da levin supercharged cause i have 1 and i c dat u said dat from where ur from dat parts r easily got, where dey arent ere, im lookin 4 a driveshaft on da passenger side, i was wonderin if u could send me any numbers of ppl i could get da part off?? Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links