Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trouble With A/f Ratio

Masticity

I'm running a BEAMS Black Top 3SGE with an HKS high flow intake and a GREDDY EMANAGE piggyback ECU. When I was cleaning my air intake I noticed that there is a Air Restrictor Plate right next to my Air Intake Sensor. I removed the plate from my assembly, trying to increase my air intake, and put it all back together. My car started fine but when I tried to push the car about 50% throttle, my car would chug back and forth. My theory is that it's getting too much air and not enough fuel, without the restrictor plate funneling air into the sensor. I increased the fuel injection setting on the actually EMANAGE itself trying to get more fuel but that didn't work. I zeroed the setting thinking the stock ECU would take over and smooth everything out. But that didn't work either. I was thinking that I could adjust the A/F Ratio through my ECU, but I don't want to mess with that, without knowing good parameters to go by. Does Anybody have any good A/F Maps that I could go by?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links