Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thought Ide Show My Face

carls sr

alot of people no that carls sr doesnt post in the forums his nethew does ashley (thats me ) well i aint been on for a while so fort ide say a hello to every one reason i ant been on is because i now have a car of my own but yet to pass my teste fort ide introduce my first car to u all seeing as i no u lot i no its not a toyota but i love it anyway

Photo-0075.jpg

Photo-0076J.jpg

Photo-0074.jpg

Photo-0073.jpg

hope u all like it n hopefully it will b lukin a lil more modified for the summer ;)

Welcome back :)

and who cares if its not a toyota.... it looks tidy and well looked after. May she serve you well :thumbsup:

just take care if you get to drive over the winter mate :)

Congratulations, you've bought a heap. You'd better get used to having it looked at by mechanics, good luck though, hope you enjoy it

Congratulations, you've bought a heap. You'd better get used to having it looked at by mechanics, good luck though, hope you enjoy it

thanks lol i wanted a toyota but insurence for wen i pass my test was :( to say the least but ive only heard good things about the 106 but i Shell allways be on the hunt for a toyota but seeing as this is in amazin condition ill keep it for a bit lol

i neva had a toyota this isnt carls sr its his nethew carl still has his sr its ashley (me) hu types on the forums witch i now have a car ov my own

i neva had a toyota this isnt carls sr its his nethew carl still has his sr its ashley (me) hu types on the forums witch i now have a car ov my own

HAHA!!

Get it now!!

You should register as yourself!

HAHA!!

Get it now!!

that would be to easy :lol: and i normally type on behalf ov carl n not for my self so they isnt much point

HAHA!!

Get it now!!

haha I've made jess sign up (jessicaa) will get her to post!!

HAHA!!

Get it now!!

haha I've made jess sign up (jessicaa) will get her to post!!

This is where it gets interesting!

Nice set of wheels mate :thumbsup: when you get your license, keep cool B) forget the crazy stuff and remember no points

or insurance claims and before you know it you will have your Toyota ;) (then you can be as crazy as everyone else on here)

thanks lol i wanted a toyota but insurence for wen i pass my test was :( to say the least but ive only heard good things about the 106 but i Shell allways be on the hunt for a toyota but seeing as this is in amazin condition ill keep it for a bit lol

I went for a Mk 1 Yaris for my 1st car when insurance was a bigger issue than now, but that was me, this is you, as long as you're happy with it I'm happy for you, really not a fan of the car though

Should have gone for the yaris dude!

O well have fun with the peugoet and dont make it a PUG like every1 else!

Adam

thanks les am glad sum one nows hu i am :P

yaris sr kid : yh i like the yaris but only in dark grey with carbon bits all ova it lol

when i get a toyota its gona b re storing a gti 16 valve witch i almost got before i got this but insurence on that was 1700 n on this is was 900 lol so u see y i got the peugoet

and if i wasnt being made redundent at toyota inchcape in nottingham i would b gettin a gti 16 valve after xmas lol

and if i wasnt being made redundent at toyota inchcape in nottingham i would b gettin a gti 16 valve after xmas lol

Sorry to hear that Ashley.............any other jobs available for you?

not with in the company but ill find a job after xmas shunt b a problem :thumbsup:

hopefully ill b on full pay instead of apprentiship wage

my last day today .....lol

not with in the company but ill find a job after xmas shunt b a problem :thumbsup:

hopefully ill b on full pay instead of apprentiship wage

my last day today .....lol

Good Luck for the future....................Keep in touch :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links