Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forum Help Nominations

GT4 BOOSTER

as we have in the past , i see no relevant post

for nominees to vote for the best helper on their forum.

howway toc sort urselfs out.

for nominees to vote for the best helper on there forum.

OK then for the RAV4 Forum I vote for Anchorman....Sterling effort with TGB and the DMF issues...and photo diagrams on how too..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

for nominees to vote for the best helper on there forum.

OK then for the RAV4 Forum I vote for Anchorman....Sterling effort with TGB and the DMF issues...and photo diagrams on how too..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll second that, the guys a mechanical genius ;)

I vote for me :rolleyes: I help myself to everything ;) :lol:

I'll attempt to make this a bit clearer for when the time comes to cast votes for the nominees..

1.Anchorman.

Add to the list any members you think deserve recognition for their efforts on TOC for 2007.

I'll attempt to make this a bit clearer for when the time comes to cast votes for the nominees..

1.Anchorman.

2.Giddlepin

Add to the list any members you think deserve recognition for their efforts on TOC for 2007.

No-one knows better than me just how much effort he's put into the club this year

1.Anchorman.

2.Giddlepin

3.Parts-King

4.The Mod team as a whole (all their work and time done voluntary)

No-one knows better than me just how much effort he's put into the club this year

1.Anchorman.

2.Giddlepin

3.Parts-King

5.GT4 Booster

1.Anchorman.

2.Giddlepin

3.Parts-King

5.GT4 Booster

6. Flat Pack

Me for my vast technical knowledge of all thigns supra.... learning about Hiluxes too....

-Although I broke mine yesterday offraoding :(

can i nominate Jan Van De Wouw from the aygo forum? - very helpful and knowledgable in all that it aygo and puts picture and easy instructions for loads of stuff

SJx

Moonstone Mart, works for Toyota and very knowledgable/ helpful :thumbsup:

(surprised none of you Avensis guys have nominated him yet)

1. Anchorman.

2. Giddlepin

3. Parts-King

4. The Mod team as a whole (all their work and time done voluntary)

5. GT4 Booster

6. Flat Pack

7. Dawesy

8. Karma Supra

9. Moonstone Mart

10. Jan Van De Wouw

What do you think... keep the nominations going for another week?

Can I have more than one nomination??? :P I would like to put all the people who help me out in my time of need with Kiya!!!!

A mod/admin should maybe make this an announcement so it appears in all forum areas and generates more interest, so the people who deserve recognition of all the help they provide actually get it :)

Bump.

Over 48,000 members, even if you allow for only 10 % who are currently active, 10 nominations is rather poor :wacko:

Please can I nominate shcm for his great help and expertise with all thing's electronic in the RAV section. Thank you.

Lets have some new people hey :rolleyes:

It's always the same people nominated year after year ..... and lets not have mods etc :rolleyes:!

So I count 4 people so far ....

Lets have some new people hey :rolleyes:

It's always the same people nominated year after year ..... and lets not have mods etc :rolleyes:!

So I count 4 people so far ....

That's not really practical though...........it's always the same people every year mainly because they are the most helpful.

They have encyclopaedic knowledge and are willing to share and help anyone who they can. That's not to say that new members aren't as important to the club, or as helpful in some cases.

There will always be people wanting advice and help on here - thankfully we have a core of members who are qualified and willing to answer the call. Whether this is a new member or an established 'old timer' makes no difference - we're just glad they are here !

BTW.........agree with you on the mods............it's a necessary job that's done for the necessity, not the recognition !

Think you'll find that Anchorman may not have been nominated before, or Partsking or SHCM. So there is a

good start. :thumbsup:

Rich, I am gonna have to disagree with you on the Mods bit. I am no kiss ***** by any means, in fact if I think

you are wrong I would say (politely of course :rolleyes: ). I liken what you guys do to what I do at work, I am

sure many others could do as well. I was a shopfloor guy, then many years ago I got promoted and was instantly

hated, the enemy, one of them. The fact is someone has to mange this stuff otherwise it would fall apart. You guys

do this voluntarilly, for no reward or payment or whatever. Dont know what goes on behind the scenes or how much

time it takes but probably I would not like to do it myself. It does not matter how much good stuff you do you will

allways be reminded of the one bad decision you made in the spur of the moment. You just have to get on with it,

you have zero chance of pleasing everyone. So dont be so modest, people who dont like it can vote with their feet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links