Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi All - New Here - Wanted - Sera

Bboi

Hey guys, nice to be here, signed up a bit back but had a hard drive failure meaning I lost all my links n stuff. Anyway, I found you again, so all that's by the by.

I just wanted to know if anyone on here had a SERA for sale. My P reg Vectra just failed the MOT on emissions and frankly, although I could pay for the repair, it's just not worth it, the total cost is more than the car's worth; so i'd rather sink my teeth into a proper car :)

Now then, I saw this one on eBay, but the feedback mostly looks like the guy wrote it himself in some kind of scam, and the ones that seem genuine, are negative - the chap clearly has issues in that he just mouths off at people - net result is, I WANT the car, but am unwilling to buy it from him. ( sorry link not working for some reason ) '' V.RARE 1992 TOYOTA SERA GT TURBO MANUAL GULLWING DOORS '' - it's the moded black metalic one, ends tomorrow at around 2pm.

I figure there will be more reliable people on here that know what they are talking about, and will most likely have looked after their cherished motor !

www dot toyota sera dot co dot uk

friendly Sera specific forum

• 5 months later...
Hey guys, nice to be here, signed up a bit back but had a hard drive failure meaning I lost all my links n stuff. Anyway, I found you again, so all that's by the by.

I just wanted to know if anyone on here had a SERA for sale. My P reg Vectra just failed the MOT on emissions and frankly, although I could pay for the repair, it's just not worth it, the total cost is more than the car's worth; so i'd rather sink my teeth into a proper car :)

Now then, I saw this one on ebay, but the feedback mostly looks like the guy wrote it himself in some kind of scam, and the ones that seem genuine, are negative - the chap clearly has issues in that he just mouths off at people - net result is, I WANT the car, but am unwilling to buy it from him. ( sorry link not working for some reason ) '' V.RARE 1992 TOYOTA SERA GT TURBO MANUAL GULLWING DOORS '' - it's the moded black metalic one, ends tomorrow at around 2pm.

I figure there will be more reliable people on here that know what they are talking about, and will most likely have looked after their cherished motor !

Flick me an email at Lukecollis@hotmail.com and I'll send you some info and pics on my sera thats up for sale. You will love it!

Flick me an email at Lukecollis@hotmail.com and I'll send you some info and pics on my sera thats up for sale. You will love it!

Hi Bboi welcome to TOC......I have seen you over on the Sera Club forum, I don't have a Sera but a few friends do.... btw its good to have aboard on here too.

He's in England...........and got a Sera now. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
Hi Bboi welcome to TOC......I have seen you over on the Sera Club forum, I don't have a Sera but a few friends do.... btw its good to have aboard on here too.

Thanks very much. I don't get on nearly as many boards as i'd like to due to my work constraints, but just so you know, I do keep tabs on things. I will try to post more often. :rolleyes: I've made a bit of a fan-site site for my car ( www.toyotasera.homestead.com ) - the guest book is in the garage link ;)

If anyone from here is heading down to the JAE in August, come over and say hi :) - we're on plot 25 iirc, i'll be there all day saturday and most of sunday... with my PS2 & rare shape japanese 'glam' guitar hero axes ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links