Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Xmas Party Thread

dawesy

well my self and alli my partner went to this and gotta say a huge thanks to les and anne for organising it, top night.

good to see everyone turned up and had a good night. infact it was nice to see almost everyone was there for breakfast too.

ill get my piccys up later on and im sure everyone else may have a few.

roll on xmas party 2008.

cheers again les :thumbsup:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustJJ

• Calisto

• Red Yaris 54

• JappyBeast

Yeah, had a brilliant time, credit to Les, Anne & whoever else helped to organise it. As always it was great to meet up with people I knew previously & also people who I hadn't yet met. Haven't got many pics & those that I have got aren't anything special so I might upload & post them, I might not.

Thanks all, I'm looking forward to the next 1

Was a great weekend, lovely to see you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No doubt we'll be posting a few pics over the next few days..........................when we've rested our weary bones :rolleyes:

Terrific night with very good company.

Thanks to Les and Anne for sorting and organising the venue :thumbsup:

To all that were present, I hope that you enjoyed the night as much as I did and had a safe journey home.

So good to see all the happy TOCcers having fun at the Millers...................excellent accomodation and MOST made it to breakfast ;) :lol:

I muts say I actually thoroughly enjoyed myself, laughed a hell of a lot and probably have to say its been the best one so far?! ;)

I was looking through Chris' camera on the way home... some classic pics! :P I have a couple on my phone too... will post when I can find the cable :P

Definitely the best one so far! So many laughs and an excellent time had by all! Many thanks to Anne & Les as always for their preparations and planning and for the staff at Millers for letting us back!!

My evil twin appeared to have tied me up in the broom cupboard and appeared at the party in my place however.... she's the one in all the photos! LOL!

Brilliant night, I'm knackered and going to have a kip after only 4 hours sleep, lets do it all again next year guys! ;)

I are serious mong! :lol:

OK.. here are some from me... not many.. and other people have far better but one or two for captions maybe ;)

TOCmas07.jpg

TOCmas06.jpg

TOCmas05.jpg

TOCmas04.jpg

TOCmas03.jpg

TOCmas02.jpg

TOCmas01.jpg

TOCMas.jpg

I'm so tired!

Can I claim tonights nightshift win now then :lol: ;)

Oh yeah, sorry I didnt make it 2 breakfast. 2 hours sleep and all that!

Cheers again 2 Les and Anne and Santa Steve.

well I've just landed and I have to say that it was another great do at the Millers.

Thanks to everyone who came and made it such a laugh - hope you all got home safely.

No pics from me, just another night of great memories to stow away !

Cheers all !

brilliant night :D told Jess all about it haha told her about the state of me in some photo's :D

haha me and you rich beating science!! can't wait for the next one and definatly can't wait for JAE :P

n841350071_1874044_645.jpg

n841350071_1874045_911.jpg

n841350071_1874046_1176.jpg

n841350071_1874047_1441.jpg

For all those on Facebook... Chris has put them up there... :) and we have already tagged a few hehe!

brilliant night :D told Jess all about it haha told her about the state of me in some photo's :D

haha me and you rich beating science!! can't wait for the next one and definatly can't wait for JAE :P

Science didn't stand a chance once we'd got a few drinks down our necks !

Sounds (and looks) like a great night.... shame i missed it (though no big surprise really) - glad everyone had a good night, and sounds like everyone drank responsibly and acted accordingly, well, as much as they could for a TOC meet.

Science didn't stand a chance once we'd got a few drinks down our necks !

too right lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links