Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Registry......

Karma Supra

How many people here actually use it and browse it???

I was just updating some piccies and in the statistics I noticed only three cars have been added since I added my truck on 09-5-07!!!

I am sure there have been more new cars on TOC then that!!!!!

Links to mine now in sig :D

well one of those three cars in mine so I do!! am pants at keeping it up to date tho, really need to get more pics, and do more mods haha..hehe

SJ and that was two months ago and only one car has been added since!!!!!

Asha... Sort it out :P

I used to use it when I had a Toyota, can't put the Golf on it though & I haven't done much to it anyway

my cars in there, but as I haven't actually had the pleasure of driving it for a few years there's been no need to update it in any way ( unless you count 'Engine working' as a modification )

I count engine rebuild as one ;)

Most of my supra mods went on my list in the third year of it being off the road... in bits........... lol

It Started off as a small job.... then I "just aded this" and "while thats off I'll do this" :D

SJ and that was two months ago and only one car has been added since!!!!!

Asha... Sort it out :P

I am doing it nowwwwwww... gosh your pushy :D

I'm guilty of not upgrading mine.. but as I will have a few new mods to add in the new year, and a new camera to play with.. I'll do it soon.. but make it worth it for me Charlie.. leave a message :lol:

I'm guilty of not upgrading mine.. but as I will have a few new mods to add in the new year, and a new camera to play with.. I'll do it soon.. but make it worth it for me Charlie.. leave a message :lol:

oooh ditto ..lol

it is great for getting ideas for mods tho and how to do them - specially for amatuers like me hehe

I am running out of things to do to my car.......

Next up, remove subframes get them seam welded then powder coated, replaced all bushes with new poly bushes, then full "Chassis tune" alignment.

Get it mapped properly, then if I blow this engine up (again) a supercharged V8 :D

Plenty to do on the Hilux though!!! I want to lift it 2" - 4", intercool it, bigger tyres, maybe a winch...., decent sound system....... and replace the ABS sensor and cable that snagged ona brance last time I went off road :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links