Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Compressor Owner

Ekstrom

Hello Everybody!

I am the proud owner of a '56 plate corolla t-sport compressor. Pics will appear when I clean the car soon!

I used to drive a '94 mazda 323 gt-r (yes, thats right, a real one! :lol: )

I have found the 'rolla to be a completly different animal compared to the gt-r. In fact, I love it!

I'm still can't belive I own it, I'm only 22 and i only pay £678 for insurance (thanks to 5 years no claims i think!) And I managed to afford the actual car (no help from parents I might add, all my own graft)

I'm a mechanic for mazda atm. Done my apprentiship with toyota, I left afterwards to work for honda, now i'm at mazda. I have been offered a job with toyota again as the site is moving but not sure on it

Anyway, hope to speak to you all soon

Merry xmas!

Ekstrom

(btw, i'm not swedish, I'm a huge fan of DTM, and thats my favourite driver!)

Hello

I am a new member and I am also a proud owner off a TTE Compressor. Can I ask who you are insured with as I am paying over £1,000 and I am female and a year older than you?.

Thanks

Sam

Hello Everybody!

I am the proud owner of a '56 plate corolla t-sport compressor. Pics will appear when I clean the car soon!

I used to drive a '94 mazda 323 gt-r (yes, thats right, a real one! :lol: )

I have found the 'rolla to be a completly different animal compared to the gt-r. In fact, I love it!

I'm still can't belive I own it, I'm only 22 and i only pay £678 for insurance (thanks to 5 years no claims i think!) And I managed to afford the actual car (no help from parents I might add, all my own graft)

I'm a mechanic for mazda atm. Done my apprentiship with toyota, I left afterwards to work for honda, now i'm at mazda. I have been offered a job with toyota again as the site is moving but not sure on it

Anyway, hope to speak to you all soon

Merry xmas!

Ekstrom

(btw, i'm not swedish, I'm a huge fan of DTM, and thats my favourite driver!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links