Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Very Nice Mk1 On Ebay

Steve-O 2006

I posted a link to it on another forum and they all hated it.

As do I.

The best things about the Mk1s are their light weight and clean lines, neither of which are improved by this bodykit. It's hideous.

I posted a link to it on another forum and they all hated it.

As do I.

The best things about the Mk1s are their light weight and clean lines, neither of which are improved by this bodykit. It's hideous.

well at least I managed to find 1 person that likes it hehe.. :lol:

Persoanlly I dont like the standard Mk1 that much (im a Mk2 fan :) ) but with this kit on its nice I think but thats just my opinion, some will think its nice and some will hate it :).

I love the Mk1, hopefully I'll get one at some point....

I just think as kits go it looks really smart.... maybe not worth the 2.5k or however much he wants for it, but still a very good looking car IMO. :)

I just think as kits go it looks really smart.... maybe not worth the 2.5k or however much he wants for it, but still a very good looking car IMO. :)

Claims he spent £15K on it. :lol:

Get a nice standard one and keep it clean; it'll be worth a fortune one day (once all the others have been ruined like this one, or put through a hedge backwards).

Claims he spent £15K on it. :lol:

Get a nice standard one and keep it clean; it'll be worth a fortune one day (once all the others have been ruined like this one, or put through a hedge backwards).

I plan to.... just got to find the right one at the right time and that'll be me sorted ;)

smoothed in bodykits look nice but what happens if you need to remove the bumper??? your fudged (damn the swear filter :P) hehe!!! :P

You are even more fudged when you hit a speed bump, crack-a-rama.

Yeah Mr "I can go up this road but can't go down it because it'll crack my front-end" :lol: :lol:

You are even more fudged when you hit a speed bump, crack-a-rama.

Yeah Mr "I can go up this road but can't go down it because it'll crack my front-end" :lol: :lol:

Get lost you!!!

There is a hump near my new house I keep hitting.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links