Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

It's Snowing!

Norfolk n Chance

No snow in rural Cambridgeshire yet.

Flurries forecast for mid afternoon.

Too much info Gaz :eek:

It rarely snows here, just snows all around us and we get a Baltic blast blowing up the river

Kingo :thumbsup:

No sign of snow here, looks pretty sunny out actually but having just moved my car I can say it's freezing out there. Hope it doesn't snow here though because snow is crap, I've had my year's hit while I was in Amsterdam & will most probably get a load more in Norway in February so I'm in no rush for it to snow here

:( it't not snowing here yet, the clouds do look as if they have the purple tinge to them that they get when it's meant to snow - havent even ventured out of the office for lunch today, far too cold!

I do hope it snows at some point today, preferably when work has finished tho :rolleyes: .

The snow is VERY bad here!!!

I'm supposed to be driving 4hours south this afternoon for a meeting. No way am I even attempting it in that!!! Wouldn't be that bad if it was all motorway, but a large amount of the journey is B roads!!

its was snowing beautifully this morning in Lincoln - grabbed me camera quick and headed off, as I got towards Grantham no snow whatsoever!! :(

My car was the only one in carpark covered in snow - looked really weird lol

has started a bit of sprinke of snow so might go home..lol..dont want to get snowed in (altough I am obviously working really hard right now.:lol2: :angel_not:

being all caring now - my boss skidded off the road this morning from black ice into a field and had to be winched out by a tracter and its damaged all underneath of her car! so pleeeeeeease be careful!!

Sarah xx

I hate the snow it too cold

what happened to global warming?

good job its going to be 26oC in 2.5 weeks time

Not snowing here...yet...

Glad i can go out in the Aygo tomorrow....if i took the supra i'd be lucky to make it to the end of the road without spinning out of control

Just an ickle piccy of my ickle hubby n my ickle car..............................................

snow011.jpg

When did Toyota release the Aygo White? :lol: ;)

It's taking the mick as to how much snow there is outside now!! I got up early to drive to york.

No way!!! lol. I don't even fancy driving to work without sliding off the road, let alone york. I would need a shovel first to dig the car out!

Lmao!

It's some weird mini tractor thing! Never seen it before. It was just driving along the pavements, bashing all the bins out of the way etc.

Jimlad has the snow shrunken that tractor in the first pic or do you live in some sort of model village?

:laughing::laughing:

Lmao!

It's some weird mini tractor thing! Never seen it before. It was just driving along the pavements, bashing all the bins out of the way etc.

I want one, lol all the bins i could push over in it!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links