Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stilauto Sr1200 18"

DigiMan

Theay are simply stunning looking to me

040_b_17sr1200.jpg

I can get a set of these rims with the Fulda Carat Exelero in 225/35ZR18 in a really good deal, i have no idea about these tires though!

PS

I have the SR700 in 16" for my winter tyres and the finish on these alloys is outstanding.

Hello nice looking wheels simular to the TMS wheels, have just bought these alloys for my auris, Fondmetal 18" from italy :yahoo:

7400_900.jpg

but have been told to put 225/40/18 tyres as the 35s will make it a firm ride, just waiting to get the tyres ordered and put on :thumbsup:

Hello nice looking wheels simular to the TMS wheels, have just bought these alloys for my auris, Fondmetal 18" from italy :yahoo:

but have been told to put 225/40/18 tyres as the 35s will make it a firm ride, just waiting to get the tyres ordered and put on :thumbsup:

You are absolutely right about the tire size, 225/40-18 is the correct size to use on an auris, closest in size to 205/55-16 & 225/45-17.

So it is 225/35 if you want to use 19" rims.

Thank you for the imformation, have you done anymore modding to your car ????. :rolleyes:

Only xenon conversion, tinted windows, Eibach lowering springs, Promotech Dieseltuning and other exhaust components.

I also have Stilauto SR700 with Gislaved NF5 studded tires for winter driving.

020_16sr700.jpg

goood got some good information on tyre size...thanks guys..

Digiman you got any pics of you car? didnt know Eibach did springs for the auris..iv got the cobra lowering springs on mine.

goood got some good information on tyre size...thanks guys..

Digiman you got any pics of you car? didnt know Eibach did springs for the auris..iv got the cobra lowering springs on mine.

I have not got any recent pictures of my car, only from the time i got it delivered.

The part no for Eibach Pro-kit are E10-82-024-07-22 for the 2,2 D-CAT and it lowers this model 20mm.

Hello, does the promotech diesel tuning make much differance to the engine performance and have you noticed any change with the fuel economy, was the xenon conversion a big job and does it make any improvement to the standard lights B)

Hello, does the promotech diesel tuning make much difference to the engine performance and have you noticed any change with the fuel economy, was the xenon conversion a big job and does it make any improvement to the standard lights B)

The Promotech diesel tuning did increase V-MAX from 213 km/h (~132mph) to 232 km/h (~144mph) it states 212hk /450Nm my average in fuel consumption is 6,5l/100km (~44mpg).

he xenon conversion was an easy job, plug and play, it took less than one hour to do and the difference is incredible both as styling and in better illumination performance (I am using 6000k for both high&low)

Hello just been looking at a couple of sites that sell xenon conversion kits and the pictures they show is a big improvement from the standard lights, which kit did you use on your auris H1 H4 H7 ??? :help:

Hello just been looking at a couple of sites that sell xenon conversion kits and the pictures they show is a big improvement from the standard lights, which kit did you use on your auris H1 H4 H7 ??? :help:

It was two kits 9006/HB4 low beam & 9005/HB3 high beam if I am not misstaken, it was bought from http://www.xenonkungen.se/

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links