Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sidelights/indicators....

John R

I am thinking of getting the Veilside replica kit in Jan/Feb...

The problem is, with the indicators/front corner lights... I can either make a bracket and stick with the origonal ones... which might look at bit shabby.

Or I could get some other indicators from a Supra, or something else..

I'm not particularly bothered about having the sidelight, just the indicator would be fine... so has anybody got any suggestions as to what I could use that will fit in the gap and look good. Like some kind of universal indicator.

Here is an example, incase you're not sure what I'm on about;'

Vis1.JPG

Now they don't look like the standard ones... I think that they might be the Supra sidelights

Cheers,

John.

I'd suggest looking at a Veilside MR2 in the flesh first .. I used to like them .. but when I saw one for real?

ewww.. the front is far too busy on such a small car .. leave them for the RX7's and Supra's ..

There was a post on this earlier and it was siggeted using the lights from a honda. I cannt remember which model tho. I think Nippon was looking at this kit and started that thread...

Update:

Here's the thread -

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...ST&f=38&t=6908&

Honda CRX sidelights are what you'd need.

And i say this everytime there's a post against the veilside front bumper - I LIKE, :D

haha

-Z

Haha, i didnt even check the username of the person who made this post, didnt realise it was u m8 :)

Hhhmmm... are there any other kits about that are the same price as a Veilside one?

I'm not too keen on the idea of a splitter, unless it's blended in, so I reckon I want a new bumper.

I really like the TOMS bumper.... very expensive though, I'm not sure about the Bomex nose, I don't like the 'letterbox' cut in..... And I don't like the Onderground kit either!

So any other suggestions?

I might just spend a bit more dosh on the TOMS to be honest....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links