Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Killing Me

Hou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SJandMR2

• Hou

• Calisto

• Jinxed

Top Posters In This Topic

i know , i feel for ya chucky, i love driving and find any excuse to do it. even tho i can do 100+ miles a day with work, the only times i dont drive is if i have partyed a bit much night before and am prob over limit, but then those days i can usually struggle to get out my PJ's anyway :lol2: i would offer to be ur chauffer if i lived closer, just for the driving..:lol2: hmm career change how much do they get paid :D

Chucky???? :lol2: :P

lol well i wanted to say honey, but have never met hou and thought that might be a bit too much ;) and i love the word chucky, dont u remember playing chucky egg on the old bbc comps at school!! "alreet chucky egg?"...a common turn a phrase in my world.. am i alone in this?? :wacko: :lol2:

SJx

and i love the word chucky, dont u remember playing chucky egg on the old bbc comps at school!! "alreet chucky egg?"...a common turn a phrase in my world.. am i alone in this?? :wacko: :lol2:

SJx

Think a lot of us on here may be a tad too young for stuff like that!

and i love the word chucky, dont u remember playing chucky egg on the old bbc comps at school!! "alreet chucky egg?"...a common turn a phrase in my world.. am i alone in this?? :wacko: :lol2:

SJx

Think a lot of us on here may be a tad too young for stuff like that!

I am 27!! not quite past it just yet!! thanks tho :) :lol2: someone back me up here?

I think I remember!!!! lol and as for Hou, he is a Honey, us TOC girlies adore him!!!!!!!!

thanks calisto thought i was loosing the plot..lol.., and i never meant to put into doubt that he wasnt a honey, or sweetie, I have 100% confidence that he is! but having never had the privilage i thought i better hold back, for now ;) ..:lol2:

I think I remember!!!! lol and as for Hou, he is a Honey, us TOC girlies adore him!!!!!!!!

thanks calisto thought i was loosing the plot..lol.., and i never meant to put into doubt that he wasnt a honey, or sweetie, I have 100% confidence that he is! but having never had the privilage i thought i better hold back, for now ;) ..:lol2:

Ooooooooooooooo we should start a HOU Appreciation thread............................................................runs for the hills...................

i think its gonna be handbags at dawn!! :D lol

Tickets will be £4.99 non refundable charged on entry. No cameras, video equipment allowed and a complimentary box of hankies will be given at the door to each male customer :thumbsup:

Venue to be announced :D

'Hous First' The TOC event of the century - Be there or Die Trying!

we reserve the right to charge copius quantites of alcohol to your bar tab and insist that kebabs are used as tokens of utter fidelity to 'the way'

Hahaha this thread is cracking!

Form an orderly que ladies, there is plenty of me and plenty of time to give you each a special bit of attention ;)

I am sure Hou could handle two of us at once though!!!!

But anyway I love Hou as a friend -_- Anything else would just be greedy!

awww thanks asha, but it wouldnt be greedy, you should always look after numero uno

two at once?? now you have my mind racing........

two? i thought there was a queue? for a fight with hou! am sure theres a few ;) ooh rhyming, i have lost the plot. :rolleyes:

i will stand down from sed fight (as will no doubt lose.lol), if i can just have Hous pink hat!!! ;)

SJx

am intrigued...binliner? and i dont ever remember elvis wearing a hat like that?

was a that no to the hat then :crybaby:

SJx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links