Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Killing Me

Hou

sorry hun but the hat has too many memories for me.

There was a bit of rain and I got a tad wet and I was drunk so took off my shirt (keep calm) and made a hole for my head and arms in a bin liners and wore it like a tank top. Search for JAE 2006 and there should be some pictures, just avoid ones of me as elvis, I was all belly and balls

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SJandMR2

• Hou

• Calisto

• Jinxed

Top Posters In This Topic

alright keep the hat but am back in the fight!! ;)

glad u explained the binliner..lol

and as for the elvis outfit - i have a supplier of such photos and lets just say i feel comfortable calling hunny now :eek: ..:lol2: and i have a new desktop pic!! :D ;)

SJxx

why are you back in the fight hun?

nooooooooo cant believe you have got hold of that picture, its a horrible one, glad ive lost a bit of weight

well done hou, youve pulled without having a car

is Gaz ok with this?

am sooooooooo0oooooooooo sorry hunny, chucky, sweeting etc!!! please forgive me :flowers::blushing::angel_not::hug:

i think its cracking picture anyway :drool:

and am back in the handbag fight hun, if ur not giving me the hat!! ;)

SJxx

p.s. really am sorry, blame the supplier! ;)

my guilty conscious has gotten to me, and have removed from post (not from my desk top tho :D)

SJx

am still sorry

and am back in the handbag fight

ok .... I was thinking.... ummm.... handbags in a paddling pool of baby oil with beany babys as improv missiles to hurl.... oh and no clothing aloud :thumbsup:

definately worth £4.99 of anyones hard earned :D

Jinxy hun, you have thought about this way to much for your own good!

Go and lie down!!!!! That's an order from Nurse Cali. ^_^

ok .... I was thinking.... ummm.... handbags in a paddling pool of baby oil with beany babys as improv missiles to hurl.... oh and no clothing aloud :thumbsup:

Where do I buy tickets??!!!!

:lol:

Where do I buy tickets??!!!!

:lol:

It does seem like a good deal, Where can I sign up B)

am so proud of the level of class i seem to bring to this forum :D :lol2:

and if ya think ya getting my handbag near babyoil u strongly mistaken :lol2:

SJx

and if ya think ya getting my handbag near babyoil u strongly mistaken :lol2:

no probs .... i'll go buy some tatty old ones for you both to use WITH MY OWN CASH :o . Venues booked..... 27th of this month at the manor :D They loved the idea and they're going to let us stage this for FREE!!! (we have to bring the paddling pool tho, np brothers got one and he's already said YES YES YES ! WOOHOOO! A friends uncle who works for a large company can get us 10 gallons of baby oil also FOR FREE, well he wanted free entry and I said yes :D)

!!!

Just gotta sort out the payment method.... all money except a bit will go to TOC, the bit will be for Hou and the lucky(or even skillful bag swinging) gal to enjoy a nice meal out :thumbsup: How cool is that! The slightly less lucky(or slightly unlucky take ur pick) will face off against me, she will be armed with the bag with a brick in it and I..... I shall be wielding a large green peppercorn salami! FEAR ME! :P

THREE other car clubs are also interested in attending, and a horde of perverts from around my way :thumbsup: estimated money to take in tickets so far comes to £837. 43

can I lie down nurse cali after I've started taking payments?

As this is turning into a major event i think it might be worth recording the event and then selling souvenir videos!

So for free entry i'm quite happy to provide this!!

:D

Me and Gaz have moved on!

Everyday it still hurts on the inside! i will always cherish the pink hat you gave to me! it made an appearance the other day.

Jinxed....Salami!! :eek: must.....refrain....from...making...innuendo..type...comment..:lol2:

am getting quite worried at the level of organisation being put into this :blink::eek: :lol2:

SJx

Me too, although imagine if it actually came off, a charity event would raise shed loads of money!!!

Would you ladies like to do your bit for charity? Not only could we charge entry fees but all entrants must get sponsership money. There will be a prize for the highest amount, the winner and also a boobie (hehe) prize for the judges favourite bikini

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links