Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Killing Me

Hou

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SJandMR2

• Hou

• Calisto

• Jinxed

Top Posters In This Topic

erm did I mention the bit about being butt neked? The horde of perverts won't come if there are bikinis.... they can see those anytime in catalogues :) Blindfolds might be good though :D

Scared? Why?

It's for charity!!!!

:lol:

LOL, that makes it ok

erm...well that looks cold jinxed!! how bout hook a duck instead..u know seen as its for charity! :lol2: the ducks can be butt naked, am sure they would be ok with that and it might make it more difficult if u cover them in babyoil ..lol

SJx :)

Hey, I am up for a baby oil session.....we would soon warm up thrashing in the pool, and it is for a good cause!!!!!!

Hey, I am up for a baby oil session.....we would soon warm up thrashing in the pool, and it is for a good cause!!!!!!

:lol: yes my personal gratification is always a good cause :lol:

Sadly :) its time to admit I'm just kidding :P

Sorry Hou mate... its all gonna be up to your great charm of which you have plenty :thumbsup:

Sorry Cali :) I would never condone such a thing as an angel like yourself parting with any amount of dignity for the welfare/gratification of anyone else :) Bless you for being a sport and playing along :thumbsup: (of course if you want to have a baby oil session I have some right here and will dib a fiver in for underpriveleged children or summat :D :lol: (laughing at the suggestion not the plight of those less fortunate))

Sorry SJ :) again for the reason stated above and thanks also for playing along :) :thumbsup:

And sorry for anyone dissappointed that this is a jape :) (just hit google with 'naked chicks' and you will get plenty I promise :thumbsup: )

But it would have been very popular with 2 such lovely ladies involved :) Wearing anything/nothing with/but a smile is all a lady needs to be beautiful :thumbsup:

I'll get mi coat now :thumbsup:

well i must say I am dissapointed!

Charity is a great thing and I was even willing take on the winner wearing what ever they were!

well i must say I am dissapointed!

Charity is a great thing and I was even willing take on the winner wearing what ever they were!

ah but you would have to wear the same to be a fair fight!! ;)

ohhh no, lol I think we saw enough of our beloved Hou in the elvis piccy...... that really left nothing to the imagination!

lOVE YOU HUN.X

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links