Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying Titleable 1993 Mr2

MR2 first and last car

my father's wife crashed the my car before it was mine, now that its mine it is not drivable because of the salvage title/demo-title i am looking to buy and 1993 MR2 (cheap) for its title dont care if the car isnt able to run just needs to have a good clean title anybody got any info? that is possible right? take title from one MR2 and replace it with the demo-title making my MR2 drivable?

erm not sure whether you can legally do that over in the USA but I think thats called ringing a car over here in the uk lol which is pretty naughty and gets one a slapped ***** from her majesties constabulary :lol:

Either that or I have no idea or I didn't quite grasp what your asking :)

erm not sure whether you can legally do that over in the USA but I think thats called ringing a car over here in the uk lol which is pretty naughty and gets one a slapped ***** from her majesties constabulary :lol:

Either that or I have no idea or I didn't quite grasp what your asking :)

my car drives down the road like brand new, (after crash just driving to to the shop) all thats wrong is smashed bumpers, BUT since the crash, its now a demo title( must chop and sell or w/e cannot drive on road) isnt there a way to switcheroo the titles off a clean one

Yeah, thats illegal......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links