Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Crysis, Not A Spoiler

Jinxed

Got this as part of my bargain hunting in the sales and only just bothered to install and try it. Now my pc these days is by no means ninja. Crysis however runs fine and all I can say is.... from the get go the game had me hooked. I can't really believe how gorgeous the game is.... then theres the fun stuff to be done. What a game....

Apparently its a bit short tho so if you want major length grind game I don't think this is the one but.... if you want a short lived action adventure with guts and glory then this will likely give you a fix of the good stuff! Unless you try to run it on a 486 in which case you'll likely set your house on fire from the cpu going nova :)

Well, I finished it today.... and it was a blast :thumbsup:

Yep it wasn't that long, but having said that it wasnt that short either. I was playing it for a fair amount of time at a go. It was however a great game imo. Perhaps its down to the kind of things I like, perhaps not. I do feel that anyone who enjoys pc games but didn't get this is missing a moment of real excellence.

I heartilly recommend it especially after it starts to fall in price.....

remember to check the system specs tho and make sure your pc meets them k :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links