Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hks Intercooler

MattMR2Turbo

I'm gonna get £600 soon for selling my sub and amp from my old car, so was thinking about getting a HKS intercooler for my rev3 turbo.

I want to have 300bhp in the end but want to make it reliable and safe. Obvioulsy a bigger intercooler would help keep the charge temp down at higher boost. Thought seeing as I've got almost all the cash together that now would be a good time to get one.

Is there anything out there better than the HKS though? And has anyone got the HKS intercooler?

Cheers

Matt

HKS is a good route to go down if you want to run high boost, its a far better intercooler - you need to replace the stock fan though, go with a 7" spal fan. I've fitted one to a friends car and it took about 20mins to fit, however it took about an hour to remove the stock one - its a b*tch of a job as you will find out. You might want to conster water injection aswell to keep the temperatures right down.

Hope this helps,

Matt :thumbsup:

Could you give me a link to a website or number where I can find out more about the fan please.

Thanks

Matt

These guys will sort you out, website is crap but give them a call - there very helpfull,

Spal Fans...

Forgot to mention (plug) you might find this works quite well as well,

Engine fans...

it shifts and remarkable amount of air,

Matt. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links