Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Nostalgia

cfc1

As above.. could be a little funny, could bring back memories of yesteryear...

This was my first post...(or at least the earliest one I could find)

I have a set of 15" MVK3's with 195/50x15 Toyo T1-s tyres perfect, no problems whatso ever.

Soon upgrading to 17" 205/40x17 Toyo T1-r's. biggrin.gif Toyo's are standard on (Mitsibishi Evo 6).. among others

Wish i could post a piccy cos i got the Boostertuning bodykit on it too looks superb just need the I.C.E. now smile.gif

It was from Nov 20 2004, 06:20 PM

:lol:

I'm not posting it because it was in text speak & makes me want to throw myself off a tall building when I read it

I wont post mine as i used the word "wicked" for some reason :lol:

C'mon.. get those posts up.. no hiding places allowed... its a bit of fun!!!

Hello guys and girls :D

Just saw a link to your site and thought I'm pop along and say hi :)

had a few Toyotas now so this is the place for meeeeee! :group-cuddles:

It amused me how thigns haven't really cahnged much over the years either...

to contrast Mr. organised! :D

Calipers x4: still need rebuilding, painting.. new disks fitting all round.

redo and refinish my custom A pillar guage holder

relocate turbo timer.

remove that DAMN IRRITATING atmospheric dump valve...

clean self.

clean car.

buy beer.

I'm in trouble guys got a targa supra (no boot space at all) got 2 subs, need to carry some bits I'm selling, beer, tent, all associated gubbins with bringing a woman along (vat of makeup, 47 spare changes of clothes, etc etc)... and leave enough room for my "shopping" (picking up a nitrous kit and another roof) LOL

I also liked:

I have to transport a woman from henley to billing, with long hair and no roof... no doubt I'll be late as usual and need to "push on"

The earplugs will be already installed ;)

Mine was

Hi. Just signed up for the TOC forums having been a member of the LOC for a year.

Although the Lexus (IS 200) is probably the best all round car I've ever had, I was missing the thrill of open air motoring so have just purchased an 1994 MR2 Mk 2 T-Bar so the Lexus has to go.

I'll be sorry to part with the IS, but I'm looking forward to the arrival of the T-Bar (tomorrow I hope :D ) as it's a car that I've wanted to own for a very long time.

Hopefully see some of you at JAE at the weekend.

Tony

And so 30 months later, I still have the IS and the MR2, and have added a Celica Carlos Sainz.

I think it's time I sold one (or two) of them and buy something else. I don't normally keep cars that long.

Ok, twisted my arm, but if anybody has a time machine I can use to go back & slap myself silly send me a PM

Got my car a few months ago, still in the very early stages of personalisin it, its a darkish blue, I'd call it royal blue & its got a black plastic grill. I'm thinkin about gettin a chrome 1 on it but I'm worried it mite make it look a bit worse, with it mayb stickin out a bit much, ne1 had this done?

Wot about fittin it? I phoned Toyota & the fella said itd take about half an hr so itd cost £20, think this is reasonable or wud it b easy 2 fit myself or shall I take it 2 a garage?

<cringes>

I thought everybody was deaf when I first posted :lol:

TRY PARKING IN THE PARENT & CHILD BAY. THERE'S LOADS OF ROOM. EVEN FOR THE WIDER DOORS ON AN MR2 ROADSTER :D :D :D

P.S.-- SWEAR BLIND THAT TOU HAD THE KIDS WHEN YOU ARRIVED :rolleyes:

All those years ago and still got the same car now :thumbsup:

I still have the same car too ;)

and heres my first post i guess back in july 2002 :o

link

jerry!!

I bought KITT then decided to find a Toyota car club.... due to me finding this club........

I have learnt much about cars (and I am still learning). -_-

Found a boyfriend :in_love: - split up with boyfriend :crybaby: , now replaced by my best friend! :hug: I moved to Middlesbrough, and decided Univeristy was the way forward! :hokus-pokus:

Found Best Girlie Friend (JJ) though TOC! through her I found KIYA! :angel:

Made more friends than I know what to do with :group-cuddles:

Its been a great 2-3 years :thumbsup:

well i aint posting mine cost i sound like an awful boyracer who has clearly just past her test and thinks the aygo is sports car :blush: think i I had too much sugar that day..and more embarressing that this was not even 2 years ago :blush: :blush:

even more embarresing that it was only last nov that i discovered there wasnt just the aygo forum...duuur

still lovin it and cant wait to meet ppl and make new friends :D

Hiya, I'm a newbie to this site, just ordered my Yaris today! :thumbsup:

I'm so excited, they reckon it'll be here in about a week! I previously drove a Daewoo Matiz, so its a bit of a change for me!

I have heard so many great things about Yaris'! I just hope they are all true! :D

As soon as I saw the car I just fell in love with it, esp the funky digital holographic dashboard! Never seen anything like it in my life! Chose Toyota over everything else, inc new MINI!

Plus the staff at Listers Toyota in Coventry were lovely and I managed to wangle loads of freebies!

Just to introduce myself really as I'll be using this board a fair bit in the future! :D

Can't believe I've been on this site over 4 years now! I still use the same lingo and everything! :lol:

not a great first post for me (non paying member trying to sell, tut tut)

have got full mongoose s/s system for sale only 12 mths old excellent condition £150 (300 new) taken of cos it dont fit an ST205 engine needed 3" system

all those years and all those engines

This was mine...................I joined before I got the car :rolleyes:

" :Hello I am just negotiating with my local Toyota dealer to buy a Yaris T3 1.0 MMT

Just waiting to take a test drive in a Yaris with MMT transmission.

I have previously owned a Renault Clio Quickshift 5 so am not totally new to the type of transmission.

Could anyone that owns a Yaris with MMT give me any opinions?

Thanks "

I received some encouraging replies................so stuck around :thumbsup:

Got my T Sport on Monday and i don't think i've stopped smiling yet!

The ride is fantastic, the lift feels like i've just been injected with adrenalin and the noise from the TTE twin exhaust is brill!

The salesman on the test drive had me really test the car, floored through the rev's to feel the lift and circling a small roundabout as fast as possible to experience the traction control!

I don't know who enjoyed it more me or him, "keep accelerating, keep accelerating there it is!". If a salesman still has that much fun with somebody else driving then you know the car is definately never going too lose it's appeal!

Still feel like that now!!!!!!

:lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links